shopify analytics
+ Visit Newcastle United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Florian Lejeune, Afriyie Acquah, Vincent Aboubakar almost finalised

Florian Lejeune, Afriyie Acquah, Vincent Aboubakar almost finalised

a CB, DEF MID and a monster striker, would be well pleased with these like

if be lying if I claimed that if even heard of any of them before today!

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    if be lying if I claimed that if even heard of any of them before today!
    I'd be lying, if I claimed that I'd even heard of any of them before today.

bloody auto correct pishy phone guessy wordy thingy

I'd be lying, if I claimed that I'd even heard of any of them before today.

bloody auto correct pishy phone guessy wordy thingy
    Bargain basement players again with Charnley wanting to do the Florian deal in two payments. Says it all really

If they do a fantastic job. who cares..............

if they don't

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    If they do a fantastic job. who cares..............

if they don't
    I'm not knocking the potential signings, I'm just saying I've never heard of them. if you look at Twitter, everybody seems to be an expert on every potential signing.

What refreshing honesty. Instead of furiously digging throu t'internet in order to sound informed, wallsend mick tells it like it is.
    Ive never heard of them either but then again, im not a football scout so why should i have?
    Great post mick. Lets hope they turn put great!

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    a CB, DEF MID and a monster striker, would be well pleased with these like
    I've only heard of the defender since the end of the season but I've Known that Vincent ababacar for a couple of year, didn't he used to play for a Italian side? And no 10 is what we need more than anything
    Last edited by Crazymag93; 19-06-2017 at 04:15 PM.

I don't know who any of these players are but I'm glad we are not paying ridiculous fees. There has to be decent players around Europe for sensible money.

hands on hearts

did anyone think this was the types of players we would be getting in under rafa

a bunch of noboddys left at the bottom of the page from last years scouting trips

did we not think we had 75 mill plus to spend on players

exceedingly underwhelmed

again

non better than we have at the moment
    which going into a team that has beeen relegated gone up unconvincingly doesnt fill me with the joy i had a few weeks back when rafa said he would stay

hope no one has brought their season tickets just yet

with these piss poor signings rafa could buy two sides

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    hands on hearts

did anyone think this was the types of players we would be getting in under rafa

a bunch of noboddys left at the bottom of the page from last years scouting trips

did we not think we had 75 mill plus to spend on players

exceedingly underwhelmed

again

non better than we have at the moment
    which going into a team that has beeen relegated gone up unconvincingly doesnt fill me with the joy i had a few weeks back when rafa said he would stay

with these piss poor signings rafa could buy two sides

well theres a shock. Mr Grinch pouring scorn and gloom on signings we aint even made.
    Feck off back to Pennywell ya c0ck sniff

I'm not knocking the potential signings, I'm just saying I've never heard of them. if you look at Twitter, everybody seems to be an expert on every potential signing.
    nah i was answering terrymacs comment: Bargain basement players again with Charnley wanting to do the Florian deal in two payments. Says it all really

i've never heard of any of them either, but i don't care where we get them from, how much we pay for them as long as they do the job. that'll do me.

The defender (Florian Lejeune)apparently we've decided we'll do it all in one deal for them now as they want because someone else has started sniffing around.

Vincent Aboubakar i've heard of but he's only one, well if you discount Lejeune but that is only since we were linked

Does it matter if they are "bargain basement", so long they fit in and play well it's fine.

We could sign Ronaldo and i'm pretty sure you'd come out with something along the lines of only signing players who are coming to the end of their careers Pboro.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post

No need.

10 year deal

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    well theres a shock. Mr Grinch pouring scorn and gloom on signings we aint even made.
    Feck off back to Pennywell ya c0ck sniff
    you got the painters in again

so with rafa deciding to stay as we apparently showed ambition and we end up with these 3

a bunch of nobodies to go with the bunch of nobodies we have signed for years and scrapped against relegation for years

after being told rafa had all the money and us being linked with some half decent names we get dumped these 3

does anyone think rafa wants these 3

even rafa hasnt heard of them im sure

so who are they going to replace and make us better because for us to be better we will need first teamers so following on from that we need players better than we have ,these aint

i havent seen one decent right up on any of them except the usuall 5h1ye that spuds arsenal,real madrid etc etc were sniffing around

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    The defender (Florian Lejeune)apparently we've decided we'll do it all in one deal for them now as they want because someone else has started sniffing around.

Vincent Aboubakar i've heard of but he's only one, well if you discount Lejeune but that is only since we were linked

Does it matter if they are "bargain basement", so long they fit in and play well it's fine.

We could sign Ronaldo and i'm pretty sure you'd come out with something along the lines of only signing players who are coming to the end of their careers Pboro.
    cheap dig lammy i have said we need experaince and im sure you have agreed so if we had gone and got rooney,jt or a coupek of lads from arsenal or some being released by city etc i would be more than happy

3 players from mediocre teams and not the best players from those teams either in mediocre leagues who we dont know will settle in this league as has been proven many many times lately
    we cant gamble on them as players or them settling

carrying 3 players in the prem along wit the likes of dummet perez etc aint a good position to be in

Not really a cheap dig - you do tend to whine about everything. If the club said they were going for someone you hadn't prior suggested then experience says you'd complain about it in some way; Ronaldo and age was the first thing that came to mind.

I have agreed with you we need experience.

What would be the point of buying the best player in their teams if we don't need filling in that position as much as we do the positions these players play in.

Sound more like Carr signings then Rafa signings.

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Sound more like Carr signings then Rafa signings.
    well if they are, and rafa has been double crossed we will soon know about it... when he walks out the door

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    well if they are, and rafa has been double crossed we will soon know about it... when he walks out the door

These attempted signing stink of Carr again. We need proven Premier League players to replace the dross we already have.

Phoro is 100% correct with his statements on these three nobody squad players

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast