+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: George Saville On His Way To Millwall?

George Saville On His Way To Millwall?

It could be happening if the article below is correct. I don't see how players of his standard can be part of a Wolves side that i hope can push towards the play-off places.

More Info Click Here

Good riddance. Was excited when he signed from Chelsea, but he proved to not be up for the Championship. Seemed to be a favorite of Lambert, which was unfortunate for our younger players that deserved a shot more than he did.

It was interesting to read in the E&S today about how Wolves fans value players. Apparently supporters only believe we have 2 players worth 5 million or more (Costa and Cavaleiro). Which goes to show how little we think of the talent in the squad. And honestly, if that's what fans think of our players, we currently can't expect more than a lower-mid table finish.

George Saville's move to Millwall has been confirmed. I haven't seen anything from the player that convinced me he had a future at Wolves. It's best for him having a new challenge away from Molineux.

Saville Joins Millwall

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)