+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit talks

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Another silly, childish photo message of which the sentiments are now being shared by millions of voters...

Attachment 5153
    Note the last statement on this photo -- I don't seem to remember any MPs refusing this rise --or did I miss something

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    You need a good FA to advise
    Guess it depends whether you trust Tesco to pay 5% till 2020
    http://www.londonstockexchange.com/e...ZZGBPUKCP.html

HSBC and Prudential are others paying slightly more. From memory around 6.5 and 5.3. However as these rates are high the bonds have risen in value so you may pay say £110 for £100 invested.
    My statement about interest was hypothetical because when you have nowt you don't get interest anyway.

Sorry to hear that. Have been there myself in younger days.

Voters in Germany, France and Spain are among those calling for their own referendum on staying part of the European Union.

Michael Dimock, president of American think tank Pew Research Center, said voters in seven out of nine key member nations wanted an EU referendum.

Other countries include Italy, Sweden, the Netherlands, Hungary, Poland and Greece.

Well well!

Vote against Brexit not carried with only 101 voting for it and Jeremy sacks 5 shadow ministers who voted against Brexit.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7815496.html

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Another silly, childish photo message of which the sentiments are now being shared by millions of voters...

Attachment 5153
    I risked my life as a firefighter for 28 years BT, and had to endure 7 weeks on strike with no money under a Labour government, so as far as I'm concerned you, your lefty chums and your infantile photos, trying to make out you're on the side of firefighters, can feck right off. Just out of curiosity, have you ever been on strike for 7 weeks with a mortgage to pay and a young family to feed ? No, thought not.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I risked my life as a firefighter for 28 years BT, and had to endure 7 weeks on strike with no money under a Labour government, so as far as I'm concerned you, your lefty chums and your infantile photos, trying to make out you're on the side of firefighters, can feck right off. Just out of curiosity, have you ever been on strike for 7 weeks with a mortgage to pay and a young family to feed ? No, thought not.
    Meanwhile those bringing you out on strike continue to live in the lap of luxury with no changes to their lives. Even after they retire as Union leaders they continue to try to milk the system -----just like a certain NUM leader who did it for years after he had finished.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Seven weeks?

The public sector hasn't had a decent pay rise in seven years.

must say, your solidarity with fellow fire fighters is touching.
    Last edited by footy_le_bordel; 30-06-2017 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by footy_le_bordel View Post
    Seven weeks?

I did ten weeks on strike at rolls in the seventies with two young kids and to bring up and a large Mortgage as well. . I knew just how hard it was,but you have to fight for your rights..

Quote Originally Posted by footy_le_bordel View Post
    Seven weeks?

Footy, my favourite lefty troll, how you doing mate ?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)