+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit talks

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Footy, my favourite lefty troll, how you doing mate ?
    I might have guessed Sinkov was BC.

More than a whiff of working class Tory and i'm-all-right-jackery about your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I did ten weeks on strike at rolls in the seventies with two young kids and to bring up and a large Mortgage as well. . I knew just how hard it was,but you have to fight for your rights..

EU's Juncker calls empty European Parliament 'ridiculous'
    An unusual swipe from one bit of the EU to another.
    I agree it is ridiculous

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40492396

EU don't like our offer for EU nationals

The leaders of the four political groups who have signed the joint letter account for two-thirds of the votes in the European Parliament.
    Their letter points out that that they have the power to reject any Brexit deal before it can go ahead because the parliament must approve the withdrawal agreement.

They said the UK proposal "falls short" because it would take away rights citizens currently have, and create new red tape and uncertainty for millions of people.
    The letter said this contradicted promises made by the Leave campaign that EU citizens would be treated no less favourably after Brexit.
    By contrast, the letter said the EU's offer - already on the table - was simple, clear and fair because it promised that all citizens, including UK nationals living in Europe, would be treated equally and lose no current rights.
    Speaking on BBC Radio 4's Today programme, Mr Verhofstadt said EU citizens in the UK - and Britons living on the continent - should keep their current rights, rather than the government "inventing a new status".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40552318

Crikey, Cameron and Osborne both sodded off and left us with a right old...

Attachment 5310

Cameron is trying to ease his big mistake of the EU Ref by getting the stay Members who stood with him at the time to vote for something similar to how Norway operate, something at the time Cameron said that was a big NO NO, funny how now he sees it as a good idea, Politicians ? I've Shat em.

Brexit! Absolutely necessary that Tony Blair does not happen. What a disaster this man has been to our country.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Brexit! Absolutely necessary that Tony Blair does not happen. What a disaster this man has been to our country.
    He hasn't been as good as that!

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    What I don't understand is why he's not in prison, along with his warmongering mate Alastair Campbell.

Is he hoping to be our next President!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)