shopify analytics
+ Visit Notts. County FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Shola Ameobi Signs new contract

Whats that? 11 signings?

Good stuff.

If nothing else, it's promising that these players all want to re-sign. Stead we know had other offers, and you'd imagine Ameobi might too.

Anyway, that's the core squad sorted... let's have a few exciting signings!

Quote Originally Posted by DomdomPie View Post
    Good stuff.

If nothing else, it's promising that these players all want to re-sign. Stead we know had other offers, and you'd imagine Ameobi might too.

Anyway, that's the core squad sorted... let's have a few exciting signings!
    I guess now they know what they've got they know what to gaps to try and fill. Hopefully as players' contracts expire at the end of the month there will be some new deals, like at least one solid central defender.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I guess now they know what they've got they know what to gaps to try and fill. Hopefully as players' contracts expire at the end of the month there will be some new deals, like at least one solid central defender.
    I'd imagine that would be the case as until we knew what the current players offered contracts were doing then we were kind of in limbo. No doubt there was a plan and targets for those that may not have resigned.

Now it will be a case of if and who comes in between now and pre-season training at the start of next month. There will still be time to make signings and bring in any loans during pre-season as well. I'm not expecting it to be too many, maybe 3-4?

Great news, 2 quality finishers now re-signed who need to be handled with care next season, just need 1 or 2 more quality younger strikers to do the running,

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Great news, 2 quality finishers now re-signed who need to be handled with care next season, just need 1 or 2 more quality younger strikers to do the running,
    Exactly this... a young chap up front to take the load off would be good now

Best news this close season.
    Smashing

Pleased with this.

Expected some of them lining up against us when we play Basford Utd