+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bradley Johnson

You are on my troll ignore list if you so intrigued to know.

MoP. Think the clue is in Eastern Daily Press why don't you look it up like I did I'm not in the habit of making things up

So wonder why he is being quoted in that regional paper, Taxi for Johnson!

Swales they are just doing an article on past players a sort of were are they now Johnson never says anything about wanting to leave Derby just when his contract is up obviously Norwich would be a team he like to go back to. I can remember when he left there were plenty of their fans who were glad he was going Thats what fans do always some who like you some who don't same in every club as you would say that's life Personally I don't care if he stays or goes we have better players and we have worse ones than him

Indeed, though he was voted player of the year the season before he was sold to us! Another club who sold one of their supposedly best players and then got promoted, Burnley did with Shackell and we all know what happened to Huddersfield after we bought Butterfield off them!

Maybe selling Hughes would be a smart move?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    You are on my troll ignore list if you so intrigued to know.
    I don't give a flying **** tbh!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)