+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Slater............

New Slater............

Last edited by SwalePie; 04-08-2017 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Not off topic. It's Notts! :)

I will miss Colin, good luck to the new man.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    I will miss Colin, good luck to the new man.
    I will miss Colin too, but it was time for a change and I think Charlie do a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    I will miss Colin too, but it was time for a change and I think Charlie do a good job.
    Uncle C has gone, long live Uncle C.

It's good that Charlie will start with a main commentary on 103.8, rather than being relegated to 95.5 cracklewave.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    It's good that Charlie will start with a main commentary on 103.8, rather than being relegated to 95.5 cracklewave.
    Have you tried DAB?

Can anyone on here help me with a commentary question?

I am just outside the footprint of BBC Radio Nottingham on my DAB radio now (it doesn't find the station when scanning) but wondered whether the particular BBC Radio Nottingham feed on my Freeview telly is the one that will carry the Notts commentary or not? Does anyone actually know, from experience, whether I'll be able to listen that way?
    Last edited by SwalePie; 05-08-2017 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Can anyone on here help me with a commentary question?

I am just outside the footprint of BBC Radio Nottingham on my DAB radio now (it doesn't find the station when scanning) but wondered whether the particular BBC Radio Nottingham feed on my Freeview telly is the one that will carry the Notts commentary or not? Does anyone actually know, from experience, whether I'll be able to listen that way?
    Good question. Main BBC Radio Nottingham (103.8) is available on Freeview and I assume that whatever is being broadcast will be available. I might set up to record it and see what happens 'cause I've got something else on this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Good question. Main BBC Radio Nottingham (103.8) is available on Freeview and I assume that whatever is being broadcast will be available. I might set up to record it and see what happens 'cause I've got something else on this afternoon.
    I think we are on the Radio commentary on line, safto as Forest played last night.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radionottingham

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I think we are on the Radio commentary on line, safto as Forest played last night.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radionottingham
    From past experience the commentary is not available, only a message saying it cannot be broadcast on there due to copyright issues. Maybe that's changed though?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast