+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: David Ball

Grow a pair lad and sign the piece of paper

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Still moaning, Ball will be the 4th signing in the close season, training ground looking better than all expectations of the doom mongers on here (you're the chief doom monger btw) season tickets sales set to hit 6K, the club is doing positive things, for crying out loud, why not try, just once, to look on the bright side of things, bet you're a right bundle of fun in the boozer....
    Lol I only do it to wind folks like you up.

To put the record straight I'm quite pleased with the signings and changes we are making.

It's going to be a very interesting season

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Lol I only do it to wind folks like you up.

To put the record straight I'm quite pleased with the signings and changes we are making.

It's going to be a very interesting season
    Jeees! You gave in a bit easy there Grist.

Yeah maybe but some posters on here are so mind numbingly boring that it's hardly worth the effort replying to them.

According to Radio Sheffield completed signing

Quote Originally Posted by brassgnat View Post
    According to Radio Sheffield completed signing
    RUFC Twitter and Facebook pages confirm it too

Hopefully he'll prove a valuable acquisition. Welcome to the madhouse, David.

(Is there any logic to the length of contracts we offer or is it just lucky dip?).

Quote Originally Posted by leedsmiller View Post
    Hopefully he'll prove a valuable acquisition. Welcome to the madhouse, David.

(Is there any logic to the length of contracts we offer or is it just lucky dip?).
    I think there is some logic ie age, experience, potential apart from Blackstock!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    I think there is some logic ie age, experience, potential apart from Blackstock!!!!!!!
    It's probably a combination of players wishes, agents demands, players age and injury record.

All weighed up together to decide if it's worth the risk of a contract longer than one season.

There will be agents that tell clubs that there's no way their player will transfer with a contract under 18 months.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast