+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The EDL and Britain First sympathisers

I doubt if the guy was influenced by any newspaper, or anyone single individual or group trying to subvert him for any political or ideological doctrine.
    More likely I think he was someone who was influenced by the constant threat and numbers of incidents inflected by individuals and groups who do want to see a worldwide domination of their culture and values. Many it seems willing to use violence against any who oppose. Almost every day now there are reports on the news of some incident or other related to Muslim terrorists. It was only a matter of time to be honest.
    As for the racist comments, yes there probably are a few on this board as there are elsewhere but this is NOT a race issue.
    I hear arguments about our involvements in the middle East, yes it certainly inflamed the situation. But what about the rest of the world?. How do you explain the incidents sweeping across numerous African countries, and the Far East
    ISIS at the moment, but what about the Taliban, Al-Qaeda, Al-Shabaab, Boko Haram, Darul Islam.

For too long UK governments let the likes of Abu hamza and that other evil b astard jamjar choudry spout their evil bile at Street corners, if the law couldn't stop them, then new legislation should have been enacted and these scum arrested.

How many were radicalised before one was finally deported and the other imprisoned?

What happened at the mosque is tragic but, not a surprise to me.

There will always be far right nutters like that nail bomber who targeted and killed gays and coloured people and there will always be Muslim nutters, who are so suspeticibe and weak minded to believe that they are doing gods work blowing kids up.

On another note is Phild troch?

I remember about 18 months ago troch came on here after a long absence and told us that tragically his world had been shattered after losing 2 people very close to him in the space of a year.

Then we never heard from him again.

Its a concern to me that any one who openly criticises Islam is seen as somehow related to a far right group, but they cannot see the irony that idiots not unlike Regis80 equate blowing up kids with overseas foreign policy. Understand this, whether it is a twisted form of Islam practised by ISIS or even the moderated westernised version, one thing that unites them all is their reverence for the prophet Muhammed, who is said to be the greatest moral example in history and a man who Muslims must try to emulate. He used extreme violence to impose Allas will and which today his followers still do.

Have a good day Regis at your 'Day of rage' and no, Im not Troch

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Its a concern to me that any one who openly criticises Islam is seen as somehow related to a far right group, but they cannot see the irony that idiots not unlike Regis80 equate blowing up kids with overseas foreign policy. Understand this, whether it is a twisted form of Islam practised by ISIS or even the moderated westernised version, one thing that unites them all is their reverence for the prophet Muhammed, who is said to be the greatest moral example in history and a man who Muslims must try to emulate. He used extreme violence to impose Allas will and which today his followers still do.

Have a good day Regis at your 'Day of rage' and no, Im not Troch
    Throch/Phil - It is the far right group and it is they who have radicalised this guy from Cardiff. Why don't you just stop being a BNP, EDL, Britain First or Combat18 apologist and admit that your daily bible also known as the Daily Mail and the Sun have played a part in all this.

You are probably the kind of person that would accept all the hate spread from these evil islamaphobic individuals out there, like the guy in Wales who said that the guy should have hired a steam roller instead to mow people down at FP.

To say that I am equating the action of that guy blowing up kids and this guy attacking in FP is the typical twisting those at Daily Mail do. I DID NOT EQUATE THESE TRAGEDIES. I said the guy at FP could easily have taken kids too. DO NOT MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS. I know exactly what you are trying to imply and have people on here believe so do not even think about going there.

Where do I stand on all those who commit terror? They should face severe punishment for the rest of their lives, i'm not talking jail sentence either. In fact I would have our very own Guantanamo Bay and take all these known terrorists over there and keep them well away from our democracy.

Anyone who uses extreme violance towards any civilian is a terrorist. Many of the attacks by muslims were also lone attacks too who were radicalised online or by going overseas. I'm sorry but in this case the truth is this guy from Cardiff has also been radicalised by the hate preaching taking place in our daily lives. It is about time we tackled all forms of this hate which is becoming very toxic in our society.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    All tragic incidents are appalling especially with a loss of life. I really hope you are not comparing kids being blown up in Manchester to Finsbury Park! It's good to see a lovely Iman there who was a hero - the last one with hooks incited racial hatred and why was it not stopped immediately? Hamza should have been told to have slung his hook out of the country immediately and deported, and all law abiding citizens of every race would have said the same. Sorry, perhaps not one called Jeremy
    Al, wasn't it the European Union that stopped Teresa May from deporting six of their main men decreeing that they would have to remain here?....I'm asking not telling...

Regis80, why the hell are you intent on causing discord between us Albion fans? Yes, we have 'off topic' threads but this board is predominantly a football forum and all you seem to want is to find something that can give you cause to brand people 'racist'. You ultra-lefties really are a pain, so please go and find a political forum and leave us to the excitement of the transfer window (lol)!

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    Throch/Phil - It is the far right group and it is they who have radicalised this guy from Cardiff. Why don't you just stop being a BNP, EDL, Britain First or Combat18 apologist and admit that your daily bible also known as the Daily Mail and the Sun have played a part in all this.

You are probably the kind of person that would accept all the hate spread from these evil islamaphobic individuals out there, like the guy in Wales who said that the guy should have hired a steam roller instead to mow people down at FP.

To say that I am equating the action of that guy blowing up kids and this guy attacking in FP is the typical twisting those at Daily Mail do. I DID NOT EQUATE THESE TRAGEDIES. I said the guy at FP could easily have taken kids too. DO NOT MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS. I know exactly what you are trying to imply and have people on here believe so do not even think about going there.

Where do I stand on all those who commit terror? They should face severe punishment for the rest of their lives, i'm not talking jail sentence either. In fact I would have our very own Guantanamo Bay and take all these known terrorists over there and keep them well away from our democracy.

Anyone who uses extreme violance towards any civilian is a terrorist. Many of the attacks by muslims were also lone attacks too who were radicalised online or by going overseas. I'm sorry but in this case the truth is this guy from Cardiff has also been radicalised by the hate preaching taking place in our daily lives. It is about time we tackled all forms of this hate which is becoming very toxic in our society.
    regis80 why did you insist, even after Phild said he wasn't Troch, open your post Throch/Phil...you do come across as the most bigoted idiot...

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Regis80, why the hell are you intent on causing discord between us Albion fans? Yes, we have 'off topic' threads but this board is predominantly a football forum and all you seem to want is to find something that can give you cause to brand people 'racist'. You ultra-lefties really are a pain, so please go and find a political forum and leave us to the excitement of the transfer window (lol)!
    Hello Ketters, in no way am I trying to cause discord between albion fans. There has just been so much hypocracy from these certain posters for some time now and yet they still try to defend themselves. I agree this board is and should remain predominantly football, but please don't just tell me this. I have only posted o/t threads in recent weeks as compared to those posting o/t threads for years. I am no ultra lefty either.

Yes we do need more activty in the transfer market.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    regis80 why did you insist, even after Phild said he wasn't Troch, open your post Throch/Phil...you do come across as the most bigoted idiot...
    A round of applause for the good ol sh*tbaglord-murphy calling me a bigited idiot - so rich coming from you.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    . You have islamic hate preachers and you have the daily mail pretty much the same thing
    If you're trying to make a serious point with your post I'd go and read up on a few basic facts if you're seriously comparing the morality of several hate preachers such as Anjem Choudary, Abu Hanza or Yusha Evans with a mainstream UK daily newspaper. You might not share the Mail's views but you clearly show a total lack of understanding as to what these hate preachers stand for if you think they are both the same thing

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)