+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The EDL and Britain First sympathisers

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    Throch/Phil - It is the far right group and it is they who have radicalised this guy from Cardiff. Why don't you just stop being a BNP, EDL, Britain First or Combat18 apologist and admit that your daily bible also known as the Daily Mail and the Sun have played a part in all this.

You are probably the kind of person that would accept all the hate spread from these evil islamaphobic individuals out there, like the guy in Wales who said that the guy should have hired a steam roller instead to mow people down at FP.

To say that I am equating the action of that guy blowing up kids and this guy attacking in FP is the typical twisting those at Daily Mail do. I DID NOT EQUATE THESE TRAGEDIES. I said the guy at FP could easily have taken kids too. DO NOT MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS. I know exactly what you are trying to imply and have people on here believe so do not even think about going there.

Where do I stand on all those who commit terror? They should face severe punishment for the rest of their lives, i'm not talking jail sentence either. In fact I would have our very own Guantanamo Bay and take all these known terrorists over there and keep them well away from our democracy.

Anyone who uses extreme violance towards any civilian is a terrorist. Many of the attacks by muslims were also lone attacks too who were radicalised online or by going overseas. I'm sorry but in this case the truth is this guy from Cardiff has also been radicalised by the hate preaching taking place in our daily lives. It is about time we tackled all forms of this hate which is becoming very toxic in our society.

With due respect, what the feck are you talking about! There are many attacks every day of the week between different religions and races and these sometimes are racial or non racial. In one breath you are saying, there is no comparison between FP and the Manchester kids being blown up, and the next you are saying the lunatic in Cardiff was radicalized like the terrorist scumbag who blew the kids up.

The guy in Cardiff seems an unstable nutter/loner who had mental issues as opposed to belonging to any group. The scumbag in Manchester took weeks and weeks of plotting to murder innocent little kids in cold savage murder and that's what he did. This is what ISIS do as well as decapitating families and kids!

I deplore all forms of violence and it's sad when anybody loses a life especially a young innocent child. You say there could have been kids at FP - well is was gone midnight and you are guessing. Bit like saying with the failed terrorist incident in Sweden - there could have been 100 kids there all sucking lolly pops. There were none.

Some could say, it's a wonder why FP was not sorted out in the days of that terrorist hook armed thug Hamza and remember hundreds of his followers worshipped him in the road! Why? Perhaps, this is what sparked this deplorable act from the guy who seems a complete loner!

People like you are the reason why the country is in a mess as people are afraid to say the wrong word! Do you also preach to schools in that Nativity plays should be banned!

Hatred'begets'hatred.Do'people'really'believe'our' bombs'in'syria'don't'kill'kids'and'will'end'the'tr oubles
    Did'Bloody'Sunday'end'the'IRA
    Corbyn'is'the'only'level'head'in'this'mess
    The'DUP'alliance'violates'the'good'friday'agreemen t
    Watch'this'space

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    A round of applause for the good ol sh*tbaglord-murphy calling me a bigited idiot - so rich coming from you.
    Thanks for that informed reply...gives me all the information I need to know about you...goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    With due respect, what the feck are you talking about! There are many attacks every day of the week between different religions and races and these sometimes are racial or non racial. In one breath you are saying, there is no comparison between FP and the Manchester kids being blown up, and the next you are saying the lunatic in Cardiff was radicalized like the terrorist scumbag who blew the kids up.

The guy in Cardiff seems an unstable nutter/loner who had mental issues as opposed to belonging to any group. The scumbag in Manchester took weeks and weeks of plotting to murder innocent little kids in cold savage murder and that's what he did. This is what ISIS do as well as decapitating families and kids!

I deplore all forms of violence and it's sad when anybody loses a life especially a young innocent child. You say there could have been kids at FP - well is was gone midnight and you are guessing. Bit like saying with the failed terrorist incident in Sweden - there could have been 100 kids there all sucking lolly pops. There were none.

Some could say, it's a wonder why FP was not sorted out in the days of that terrorist hook armed thug Hamza and remember hundreds of his followers worshipped him in the road! Why? Perhaps, this is what sparked this deplorable act from the guy who seems a complete loner!

People like you are the reason why the country is in a mess as people are afraid to say the wrong word! Do you also preach to schools in that Nativity plays should be banned!
    I am referring to the act of violence committed by these cowards.. it isn't just about Manchester and those kids, it is about all of these attacks. Going back as far as 7/7, Westminster, Brits killed in Tunisia (i'm sure there are loads more) all of them have an intent on killing. The terrorist from Cardiff had an intent on killing and causing terror too. I am saying kids and other bystanders could easily have been caught up in it, any human age group not just kids. I am not trying to say one is a more or lesser on a scale of awfulness as all of these acts are just simply horific.
    I'll tell you something, I am not afraid to say the wrong word nor am I one who believes in being PC - common sense should always prevail. In my earlier post I actually called for our very own Guantanmo Bay - is that being very PC or a Human rights supporter? I think we both know and agree on what should be done to these animals but yet you are trying to pick a hole in what I have mentioned to further your far-right beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    If you're trying to make a serious point with your post I'd go and read up on a few basic facts if you're seriously comparing the morality of several hate preachers such as Anjem Choudary, Abu Hanza or Yusha Evans with a mainstream UK daily newspaper. You might not share the Mail's views but you clearly show a total lack of understanding as to what these hate preachers stand for if you think they are both the same thing
    Err I have not shows a lack of understanding as to what these hate preachers stand for, I've said in my previous post what should be done to them and it is probably very much the same as what you would want.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    Thanks for that informed reply...gives me all the information I need to know about you...goodbye.
    Man hugs required, this site can be so bitter at times. Never known so many nasty falling out between posters.

Quote Originally Posted by wbatillidie View Post
    Man hugs required, this site can be so bitter at times. Never known so many nasty falling out between posters.
    I only said thanks for his info....I would rather hug a giant Python than bigots like him.

Lots of difference of opinion on here...remember, debate is good as long as its within the boundary of debate and not insulting/offensive. That's why we're all on here!

In my opinion I hear a lot of the points Regis is making. The print media have a lot to answer for in this country. They create division/fear/hatred with their propaganda driven headlines and masses believe them. They've done some despicable things in the past (especially the phone tapping) and they can virtually get away with clear lies as their headlines knowing they may have to print a small apology on page 17, three weeks down the line.

I'd really like to see an independant body regulate the print media. Its not about limiting free speech, but about the media giving the public accurate facts and not twisted versions of the truth to suit their political agenda.

There is simply no comparison with this loon who drove a van into a crowd and an Islamic terrorist who blew up kids with a nail bomb at a concert. Get some perspective. But people like Regis80 are saying its exactly the same. Id make a distinction between a terror attack and an incident. Before we know it workplace bullying will suddenly be upgraded and become some one terrorising another person at work.

Who was this loon in the van radicalised by? When an Islamic fundamentalist blows up kids with a nail bomb you can be sure he was radicalised from qu'ranic scripture by an imam in a mosque dressed like Muhammed.

When the Government of the day decides to do jack when an atrocity takes place then certain people are going to take the law into their own hands. The government must take its fair share of responsibility and DO something like taking jihadis off the streets otherwise they will just create more loons in a van. Everyone must have an honest debate about the serious threat we face from Fundamental Islam which justifies all these attacks from the Qu'ran.

But No Its just far simpler to crack down on people such as me and others by labelling us instead. We have a right to be fearful of Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    There is simply no comparison with this loon who drove a van into a crowd and an Islamic terrorist who blew up kids with a nail bomb at a concert. Get some perspective. But people like Regis80 are saying its exactly the same. Id make a distinction between a terror attack and an incident. Before we know it workplace bullying will suddenly be upgraded and become some one terrorising another person at work.

Who was this loon in the van radicalised by? When an Islamic fundamentalist blows up kids with a nail bomb you can be sure he was radicalised from qu'ranic scripture by an imam in a mosque dressed like Muhammed.

When the Government of the day decides to do jack when an atrocity takes place then certain people are going to take the law into their own hands. The government must take its fair share of responsibility and DO something like taking jihadis off the streets otherwise they will just create more loons in a van. Everyone must have an honest debate about the serious threat we face from Fundamental Islam which justifies all these attacks from the Qu'ran.

But No Its just far simpler to crack down on people such as me and others by labelling us instead. We have a right to be fearful of Islam.
    I have clarified my point on the very point you make about me describing the incidents to be the same, stop trying to twist what I have stated. Are you really such a moronic disturbed individual that only hate comes out of you? You have practically spread hate on this board for a number of years through many different aliases/usernames - I would be suprised if one of the posters of this particular thread other than yourself is you - give yourself an up vote eh? Same hatred filled post just different user. You've been found out!

You mention Fundamental Islam then in your last sentence you only mention Islam. Islam in general or Fundamental Islam? Are now saying Islam in general is at fault or Fundemental Islam? Just looking for clarity.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)