+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The EDL and Britain First sympathisers

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    What an obnoxious tool you are.

Stick your views up your a r s e alongside your head.

Christ knows why we bother having moderators on this board anymore.....at least the previous encumbants dealt with this sort of stuff.

In the last couple of weeks this board has gone downhill rapidly due mainly to your attitude and your political agenda.

I'd long suspected your were our old "friend" Oldham.....now I'm sure!

If the hat fits!!
    Oh here we go, why is it when you don't like someone .. oh let's call him Oldham. I can confirm i'm not Oldham. Maybe it's just a number of poster with those username just never got on with you? Have you ever thought that?
    The last couple of weeks? Really? What about when you went into exile? Why on earth did you bother coming back - did the sulking come to an end, nobody asked you to come back. You always seems to slate posters on here if they don't like your views. I actually agreed with some of your views in the past, i dare not ever disagree with you though. You can also stop attacking other posters too, it is very childish of you.

It is posters like you and the EDL sympathisers that have hijacked this board with hate filled posts that brought this board down. I won't even start listing those that no longer post on here, i was one of them until recent times.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    Crikey Mick, this is the first time I've seen this thread, can't be on here 24/7. Would you like to list the ones from this thread who you want banned? I assume you want people from both sides of the argument barred, or just those who oppose your views?
    It's all just sticks and stones Mick, let it pass and move on.
    Des get that bloody keyboard fixed and stop upsetting people!
    It's about managing things Chris.

That said,stupidity on both sides of the argument but the personal stuff is just plain daft.

I popped back on the board after over a year off just to wish everyone a Merry Xmas and intended to leave it at that but because the stupidity seemed to have ceased I kept on posting.

In the last couple of weeks it's returned with a vengeance which is sad.

Best form of moderation is to deal with one's own side of things so I'll wait for the football to start again I think.

Have a nice summer break everybody,including Regis and Newcy and enjoy the sun and let's see what excitement the season brings,cheers for now.

Leave'the'personal'comments'out'guys'i'would'hate' to'ban'anyone'and'i'don't'want'the'board'as'boring 'as.com
    We'are'all'adults'and'should'be'capable'of'debate' without'the'abuse

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    Oh here we go, why is it when you don't like someone .. oh let's call him Oldham. I can confirm i'm not Oldham. Maybe it's just a number of poster with those username just never got on with you? Have you ever thought that?
    The last couple of weeks? Really? What about when you went into exile? Why on earth did you bother coming back - did the sulking come to an end, nobody asked you to come back. You always seems to slate posters on here if they don't like your views. I actually agreed with some of your views in the past, i dare not ever disagree with you though. You can also stop attacking other posters too, it is very childish of you.

It is posters like you and the EDL sympathisers that have hijacked this board with hate filled posts that brought this board down. I won't even start listing those that no longer post on here, i was one of them until recent times.

I actually enjoy reading the posts from Mick and Blood as they tell it the way it is - lots of facts and wit! Even GLM has differing views to me, which is fine, but some of his posts contain dry humor.

But your posts are boring and twisted and your views on there's no difference between a Cardiff guy who yes is an appalling low life versus a calculated murderer who plotted for months to blow up innocent little kiddies in Manchester - well well! Perhaps you should stick to a placard and march with the other fruit cakes. Bet you won't allow nativity plays in your school, if you have kids as not politically correct.

I have contributed generously to every tragic incident and had friends at the Manchester Arena so your comments are distasteful. By the way, I holiday in muslim countries and have many friends, so hardly racist!

So Oldham - go back to your politically correct hole, and people like you are what contributed to many voters wanting out!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    I actually enjoy reading the posts from Mick and Blood as they tell it the way it is - lots of facts and wit! Even GLM has differing views to me, which is fine, but some of his posts contain dry humor.

But your posts are boring and twisted and your views on there's no difference between a Cardiff guy who yes is an appalling low life versus a calculated murderer who plotted for months to blow up innocent little kiddies in Manchester - well well! Perhaps you should stick to a placard and march with the other fruit cakes. Bet you won't allow nativity plays in your school, if you have kids as not politically correct.

I have contributed generously to every tragic incident and had friends at the Manchester Arena so your comments are distasteful. By the way, I holiday in muslim countries and have many friends, so hardly racist!

So Oldham - go back to your politically correct hole, and people like you are what contributed to many voters wanting out!
    You have actually made me chuckle with those above comments apart from mentioning the tragic events.

For a moment just leave out who the victims are, a terrorist who goes on their mission does so to kill and cause terror. In manchester the scumbag went for kids, in london he went for muslims.. but kids easily could have been caught up in it. Okay maybe not that time of the incident but it can easily happen if went a different time of the day. What i am trying to explain is the the state of mind of both these attackers - is that they are both out to go and kill and cause terror. Terrorists have one aim and are fanatical and have twisted minds - radicalisation is one, if not the main cause. Their sources of radicalism are different. I really don't know how else to explain myself to you.

Like i said before, im not a PC person nor do i go about my way to ensure everything is. I have fond memories of school nativity plays as a child, if i had children why would I not want them to experience what i did? infact I'd look forward to that day.

Holidaying in muslim countries doesn't prove a single thing. haha this is the funniest thing i've read all day on here. Thank you so much for sharing that with me. Much love ❤️
    Last edited by regis80; 21-06-2017 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    You have actually made me chuckle with those above comments apart from mentioning the tragic events.

For a moment just leave out who the victims are, a terrorist who goes on their mission does so to kill and cause terror. In manchester the scumbag went for kids, in london he went for muslims.. but kids easily could have been caught up in it. Okay maybe not that time of the incident but it can easily happen if went a different time of the day. What i am trying to explain is the the state of mind of both these attackers - is that they are both out to go and kill and cause terror. Terrorists have one aim and are fanatical and have twisted minds - radicalisation is one, if not the main cause. Their sources of radicalism are different. I really don't know how else to explain myself to you.

Like i said before, im not a PC person nor do i go about my way to ensure everything is. I have fond memories of school nativity plays as a child, if i had children why would I not want them to experience what i did? infact I'd look forward to that day.

Holidaying in muslim countries doesn't prove a single thing. haha this is the funniest thing i've read all day on here. Thank you so much for sharing that with me. Much love ❤️

You really have lost the plot! Your reply is all ifs and buts. Bit like saying there could have been 80 little kids singing hymns at the foiled Swedish terror attack. Do you work for MI5 - you must know more than the police if you are 100% sure this low life in Cardiff was part of an organized radical cell. Did this welsh guy not rent the van just before the incident because his mental state snapped, as many muslim neighbours said he had done many good deeds! Bit different from Manchester where a calculating cold bloodied murderer planned to kill kids months in advance. Then again, you see what you want to see.

Why would someone go to a muslim country if they did not like muslims - would be quite odd? Any loss of life is heartbreaking, but just like murder or manslaughter, there's different circumstances. So are you saying, if somebody was one beer over the limit and killed someone in a tragic accident, this would be rated the same if another person was calculated and hit a girl ten times in the face with a hammer and killed them!

You have lost the plot. The country is in a sad way, because people like you..................

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    It's about managing things Chris.

That said,stupidity on both sides of the argument but the personal stuff is just plain daft.

I popped back on the board after over a year off just to wish everyone a Merry Xmas and intended to leave it at that but because the stupidity seemed to have ceased I kept on posting.

In the last couple of weeks it's returned with a vengeance which is sad.

Best form of moderation is to deal with one's own side of things so I'll wait for the football to start again I think.

Have a nice summer break everybody,including Regis and Newcy and enjoy the sun and let's see what excitement the season brings,cheers for now.
    You cant go yet mickd we havent signed that donkey from Southampton yet and you promised to put raybans on ya ballcocks and strut your arse around the brummie ! Much better site when you and the old boyz was on here, bedford , MK etc dont let the lefties win ffs or we will all be doooomed...

Cheese out.

Wow!! whats happened on here recently, this board is going into meltdown.

I never used to bother listening to anything that the Ukip, and B*np, and Edl, and Britain first had to say because I also had them all down as being more of a problem than a solution.
    However as somebody else also posted on this thread, they wouldnt need to be here at all if the murdering scumbag terrorists didnt exist either, and they arent the ones who are comitting these appalling acts.
    Whats worse here, they wouldnt need to exist either if the two faced politicians had actually made some effort to look into this problem instead of hiding and only offering sympathetic comments once an attack has happened.
    I can see why Tommy Robinson comes across as annoying and why people want to smack him, but I find myself agreeing with most of what he says now, and by the way, did you see his ludicrous hatchet-job conversation with that loathsome Piers Morgan yesterday morning ?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)