+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The EDL and Britain First sympathisers

The EDL and Britain First sympathisers

Where are you hiding? You and your far right extreme views have nothing but similar terrorist views to the jihadis we have in Britain. Appalling and disgusting. You can read all you want from the Daily Mail and the Sun, you simply have been brainwashed just like those ISIS followers.. it's about time the law changed to clamp down on those who want to cause terror to the public. I don't see any EDL and Britain first followers on here apologizing Troch/Phil for what happened the other day.. thought not.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    Where are you hiding? You and your far right extreme views have nothing but similar terrorist views to the jihadis we have in Britain. Appalling and disgusting. You can read all you want from the Daily Mail and the Sun, you simply have been brainwashed just like those ISIS followers.. it's about time the law changed to clamp down on those who want to cause terror to the public. I don't see any EDL and Britain first followers on here apologizing Troch/Phil for what happened the other day.. thought not.
    Are you comparing a few nutters to what happened in Manchester.

All of a sudden you here Muslim voices when some of their religion is targeted. In my opinion the Finsbury attack was not a terrorist attack, it was a one man revenge attack for the Manchester and London debacle. I do believe that two wrongs don't make a right though and this has to stop before things escalate.

All tragic incidents are appalling especially with a loss of life. I really hope you are not comparing kids being blown up in Manchester to Finsbury Park! It's good to see a lovely Iman there who was a hero - the last one with hooks incited racial hatred and why was it not stopped immediately? Hamza should have been told to have slung his hook out of the country immediately and deported, and all law abiding citizens of every race would have said the same. Sorry, perhaps not one called Jeremy

A terrorist is a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Don't the ISIS who try to bomb us here seek revenge for what we do in the middle east?

The Manchester attacker is a terrorist and committed an appalling crime, so many innocent lives were lost. The terrorist who atttacked in London the other day did what the London attackers did in The Borough some weeks ago .. all of these scumbags are terrorists. I do not see a difference. You have islamic hate preachers and you have the daily mail pretty much the same thing. Sorry if this offends you, but that is the reality.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    All tragic incidents are appalling especially with a loss of life. I really hope you are not comparing kids being blown up in Manchester to Finsbury Park! It's good to see a lovely Iman there who was a hero - the last one with hooks incited racial hatred and why was it not stopped immediately? Hamza should have been told to have slung his hook out of the country immediately and deported, and all law abiding citizens of every race would have said the same. Sorry, perhaps not one called Jeremy
    I am not comparing kids being killed to what this muppet did the other day, any life lost is tragic. The attacker at FP could easily have killed children. In no way was it a racial attack, he had far right extremist aims just like the ISIs terrorists. The sooner we rid of these nutters the better. Do not defend that loon from the other night. It is Britain First and the EDL whi are responsible for this. Same for the killing of Jo Cox. That killer was a terrorist too.
    Last edited by regis80; 20-06-2017 at 06:14 PM.

I am not comparing kids being killed to what this muppet did the other day, any life lost is tragic. The attacker at FP could easily have killed children. In no way was it a racial attack, he had far right extremist aims just like the ISIs terrorists. The sooner we rid of these nutters the better. Do not defend that loon from the other night. It is Britain First and the EDL whi are responsible for this. Same for the killing of Jo Cox. That killer was a terrorist too.
    Islam is not a race ,it's a religion.

If there was no islamic terror there would be no edl...if any ones to blame its the government over the last 20 years sticking their heads in the sand hoping the problem would go away.

I am sick to death of hearing that the "Daily Mail" is responsible for all of the angst in this country towards Islam.

If you think that then it's like me saying you've been brainwashed by The Guardian......it's utter rubbish.

I read the Daily Mail so by your standards this make me a White Supremasist and a Facist.....what a load of bollox....try getting yourself a life!

The guy from Cardiff cannot be defended,regardless of his mental state I regard him as a terrorist and total scum,he should be treated by the courts as a terrorist as it was his attempt to terrorise Muslims.

Tremendous respect to the Imam who saved this vile nutter from the baying mob,what a fine example he is and an incredibly brace man.

I hate violence and I abhor all forms of terrorism but to blame a newspaper is just facile and pathetic.

The lunatic appears to have no links to any groups, and this place had an absolutely appalling reputation for breeding radicals. Hamza the hook man in the past was not alone, as most in there were listening to him and nothing was ever done! This is why, the guy most likely chose this target as he was totally unstable. He apparently belongs to no group, all his Muslim neighbours spoke highly of him - something must likely snapped. What he did, was absolutely disgusting, and they should throw away the key - a human life is a human life.

Do NOT compare this complete low life, to the absolute maniac who planned for weeks and weeks to blow young innocent kids up at a kiddies pop concert. This terrorist scumbag did not have mental issues and nothing snapped in his head - it was cold savage and planned murder which took weeks of planning. The person who did this atrocity does not even deserve a funeral.

Do not even work on guesses, in that someone might have done this, or might have done that, as this does not wash. Many young kids would be at a pop concert as a special one off until 10pm especially with school, but doubtful that many young kids would be up after midnight........................

Incredible.......... I would not compare anyone with ISIS scumbags who shoot kids and chop off heads, and nail people to crosses, or execute people/families over pits!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)