+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Millersmad NOT jamming!!!

Millersmad NOT jamming!!!

As we go into the new season, it appears that Millersmad is not longer constantly jamming. I have had no logging in problems recently. Posting text and images ok too

For me , at least, most of the previous technical problems with this site (over many months) appear to have been solved. I'm just hoping that there isn't another "reorganisation" in the near future.

Message for Zippy, and others who gave up because of all the problems - give Millersmad another try as it now seems to be working properly

Thought Bob Marley had made a comeback!!!

Seriously I'm not a computer expert but put ad-blocker on. That was the main problem for me. Jamming never had a problem. If I have it weren't MM. If I have it was low internet speed.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Thought Bob Marley had made a comeback!!!

Seriously I'm not a computer expert but put ad-blocker on. That was the main problem for me. Jamming never had a problem. If I have it weren't MM. If I have it was low internet speed.
    When I previously had the ad-blocker on, I could read the messages , but I couldn't post anything - but it is letting me post ok now

Let's hope so because I was getting a bit fed up of it logging me out when I wrote something

Maybe it was the Bob Marley virus

I think it's pretty good.

Barnsley BBS have have used 3 different forums and they still haven't got it right, latest one takes so long to post you give up.

If people have problems with ads, download *******er. If you don't know how, private message me or Google it and find out.

If people have problems posting, use a different browser. If you don't know how, private message me or Google it and find out.

If people have problems with being logged out when they go to post a message and then lose all that time spent on the message and the message itself, start typing your messages in to word, notepad, an email, or remember to copy it all before pressing send so you can paste it back in if there is an error meaning you have to log back in. If you don't know how to do these things, private message me or Google it and find out.

This goes to everyone, even the cretins on here, there are people who will help you, just ask, and we will show you how to find a way to work around the boring sh1te that prevents you from using this site.

I experienced all the above in the past and still do from time to time, there are always simple ways round it all.