+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T GWRU and Royal Ascot.

O/T GWRU and Royal Ascot.

As you probably know one client had £175,000 on Churchill yesterday at 4/7. Just before the race the ITV went back to check on the bookmaker's nerves and discovered that in the interim someone else had had £100,000 on Churchill at 1/2.
    Heavy stuff. Heavier still when Churchill ran like a dead dog on a string and wasn't even placed.

Still, that doesn't alter the fact that I've got to have a mri brain scan tomorrow and you promised to make me rich before I finally checked out. Kempo would have given me a pleasant death but you said months ago that you'd make it a glorious winning send off.

Just a thought

Phew what a scorcher as the newspapers say, full of stories about heat waves and all of the discomfort it brings.

But at Ascot the horses have to run as normal.

It's a cruel sport

Zil only race I've watched from Royal Ascot, Churchill losing. Said earlier on in this flat racing season, wasn't a vintage season for classic colts especially. I've not got Racing UK. Can't watch ITV racing on the flat. Matt Chapman & Ollie Bell are bad enough but Jason Weaver Mr Know it all want to turn the TV off when I see him. Francesca Cumani & other women on the flat racing analysis team may as have me on British bake off!!! Don't mind women who know something like Tanya Stevenson not just there cause there husband is a well known trainer or they look good.

I've done pretty well so far this week. Especially compared to the nightmare I had at Cheltenham. I have made a decent profit, though I was kicking myself earlier when I missed two winners who I fancied but left them alone to play safe.

Zil A P O'Brien goes in with not his 1st string in the Irish derby as in our derby. Stick with me I'll be back firing on full cylinders after the Ark. National Hunt racing moves up a gear then.