+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby tickets

Derby tickets

Wots the details for Derby tickets. Can't see anything on the official site

Quote Originally Posted by nazzer View Post
    Wots the details for Derby tickets. Can't see anything on the official site

http://dufc.co/news/dundee-away-ticket-sale-date/

Voucher A is it no?

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy Fruit View Post

Good of them to put them up for sale to season ticket holders before the early bird period finishes.

So if I was of a mind to go and watch my club in this competiton they've *******ised, made into a stupid group stage, where teams get seeding protection, the only way to guarantee a tickets is to shell out my £325 first or hope I get one in the general sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Wullie View Post
    Good of them to put them up for sale to season ticket holders before the early bird period finishes.

So if I was of a mind to go and watch my club in this competiton they've *******ised, made into a stupid group stage, where teams get seeding protection, the only way to guarantee a tickets is to shell out my £325 first or hope I get one in the general sale?
    Good of the club to look after the most loyal of supporters, well done United.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Good of the club to look after the most loyal of supporters, well done United.

Are folk less loyal for choosing to buy within the early bird period?

They want folk to buy season tickets, why the rush to sell tickets now presumably the public sale presumably starts on the 29th?

The Early bird ends on 2nd of July.

What if I or others can't afford a season ticket payment until pay day on the 30th?

Quote Originally Posted by Wullie View Post
    Are folk less loyal for choosing to buy within the early bird period?

They want folk to buy season tickets, why the rush to sell tickets now presumably the public sale presumably starts on the 29th?

The Early bird ends on 2nd of July.

What if I or others can't afford a season ticket payment until pay day on the 30th?
    Very valid point Wullie. Theres no need for tickets to be on sale this early. Should have waited till after the early bird period ended. As you say lot of people might not be able to buy their season ticket till they get paid at the end of the month.

Personally I'm glad they are going on sale early as I leave for Canada on Tuesday so I may have struggled if it was in a couple of weeks time. I'm sure, at this time of the year, I'm not the only one in this position.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Personally I'm glad they are going on sale early as I leave for Canada on Tuesday so I may have struggled if it was in a couple of weeks time. I'm sure, at this time of the year, I'm not the only one in this position.
    Could have left your voucher A and cash with a friend to get for you. Not that difficult.

You think I have friends?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)