+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Villa at Hull

It is still currently 3 points for a win but the FA are in contact with Bongo over which games he believes should be awarded 6 points.

They are also consulting him over the possibility of introducing the yeti of the match award and whether or not Australia should be banned from football for playing upside down on a flat earth

A promotion 6 pointer first game.

priceless

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    I mean a 6 pointer for promotion. Hull should be one of the better championship sides like Villa.
    I could reply that to assume your first game is a promotion 6 pointer is rather arrogant or deluded of any football fan especially as your team finished bottom half last season.However in your case I think its blind optimism. Do you actually believe what you post or are they meant to amuse?i

Do us a favour Bongo don't ever change.

I'm not sure it's deluded. I think most villa fans think will give a better account of ourselves this season. Like Dave said in another post were no longer searching for a new manager or chairman that have a season behind them. I think we're favourite to get promoted by the bookies. Who knows though and time will tell.

I'm with you on this one bongo. A far better season. Last year the bookies were saying mid table or even double dip well, they were almost right! Let's hope they are right this time!

Where are the goals going to come from though peeps? We were 3rd or 4th worst in the division last season and Brucie had enough games to try & find a formula.

Kodija 20, Mccormack 8, Hogan 8, Grealish 5, Adomah 5, lansbury 3, JedI 3, Green 3, Terry 5

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Kodija 20, Mccormack 8, Hogan 8, Grealish 5, Adomah 5, lansbury 3, JedI 3, Green 3, Terry 5
    Not bad Sam but I think we need to improve on that line up If we are to get promotion? should be more like:

Kodija 25
    Ross 15
    Hogan 10
    Grealish 9
    Adomah 6
    Landsbury 4
    Jedi 3
    Green 3
    Terry?
    Gabby 1 as usual v sha

Total= 76 still not enough unless we have many clean sheets?

Kodjia 24
    Gabby 14
    Hogan 7
    Green 5
    Adomah 8
    Houraine 7
    Lansbury 4
    Jedi 1
    Viking 6
    Chester 4
    Baker 1
    Terry 6
    Taylor 1
    Hutton 0
    Bree 1
    Johnstone 0

Ross (sold)
    Grealish (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Gabby 14
    Yeh right !
    So you reckon Agonawol will score 14 (after a 14-month scoring drought)

This ain't never gonna happen, Agbonlahor: has racked up more Yellow & Red Cards than Goals Since 2010 yes its sad but true since 2010 as-per your being ludicrously optimistic Gabby couldn't finish a 2 piece jig-saw

But its not all bad news A V F C only have another 52 instalments @ £55,000 to find

Villa have no chance of selling Agonawol unless there's a monumental increase in the market for “Non scoring strikers”

Keep ‘em coming Bongo !

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)