+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Villa at Hull

Unless Bristol loan him back to us for the season! Man U did that for Palace for that funny looking winger guy.

I know I put the kiss of death on bakers Villa career.... in that case my line up will be

Gabby
    Gabby
    Gabby
    Gabby
    Hutton

Gabby
    Gabby
    Gardner

And Gabby partnering Gabby

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    I know I put the kiss of death on bakers Villa career.... in that case my line up will be

Gabby
    Gabby
    Gabby
    Gabby
    Hutton

Gabby
    Gabby
    Gardner

And Gabby partnering Gabby
    I'd opt for another Gabby in place of Alan Hutton -while Gabby gets the nod over Gardner, mind you, that's piling sh$t perilously high

Do you think if 11 gabbys were on the pitch that any of them would score?

Forget score, would they get 8 touches?

I will await my apology by January

And we await ours on every other player any day now.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    I will await my apology by January

Well as I said when I first picked up a universal remote control “You know what, this might change everything”

Does anyone get the feeling that Mr Villa alias Gabby is running the club? Has he spread the dirt on Ross so the best striker apart from Koj makes him important, does he hate the French? Gabby seems to have had more managers than goals scored!!!!!!!

No Nonsense Steve Bruce comes but buckles under Gabby pressure, one minute he's overweight and out on loan (nearly) the next he in the starting line up, leading our attack.

Just what the heck is going on down VP these days???

Gabbys not running anything Dave. He's knuckled down and done what's asked. Bruce and Tony will ship him out immediately if he doesn't tow the line. Gabbys fully aware he needs to earn another contract.
    Gabby has nothing to do with McCormack leaving. He's been poor and heads gone. I'm not sure where you got that story from. Fake news!

Ok if gabby scores less than 15 goals this season I will donate £20 to charity.
    Last edited by bongosdad; 29-07-2017 at 09:22 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)