+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: International ifollow signed up

indeed!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by St Kitts Magpie View Post
    indeed!!!!!
    Lost the picture for the last 10 minutes. hopefully back in time for the 2nd half!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by St Kitts Magpie View Post
    Lost the picture for the last 10 minutes. hopefully back in time for the 2nd half!!!!
    Not sure whether to make yet another complaint to the pointy-hats in charge.....I'm well happy with commentary and all the post-match vids......but sending HD pics to the arse-end-of-nowhere is impossible.......where I am, they've only just discovered electricity!!

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Not sure whether to make yet another complaint to the pointy-hats in charge.....I'm well happy with commentary and all the post-match vids......but sending HD pics to the arse-end-of-nowhere is impossible.......where I am, they've only just discovered electricity!!
    I made that very point a few days ago. Not very joined up thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I made that very point a few days ago. Not very joined up thinking.
    I'm going to pop into TelMex next week and see if they have a way to improve my download speeds

I'm going to pop into TelMex next week and see if they have a way to improve my download speeds
    Best also to get onto iFollow and suggest non-HD option.

For download speed make sure your internal wiring is up to spec and you are using a quality filter. What do your ISP say you should get?

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Best also to get onto iFollow and suggest non-HD option.

For download speed make sure your internal wiring is up to spec and you are using a quality filter. What do your ISP say you should get?
    My last check said 3.17 download speed

My last check said 3.17 download speed
    I doubt that's enough for HD - what happens with YouTube videos - if they're jerky or you're too slow. And do you mean by check that you checked with your ISP or you did a download test - they should be able to tell you what you should get at your location because they know the line length. Otherwise you don't know where to start to look for speed improvements. If they say 4mbps is your max you're stuffed. At the last place I lived the max was 1.5 simply due to the distance to the exchange and I could JUST watch YouTube non-HD video but not BBC iPlayer.

I reckon you need ~6mbps min for live HD

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415