+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: International ifollow signed up

International ifollow signed up

OK, the £110 is paid and it says I can watch all matches live, unless they are "blacked out"....none are showing that yet ie that they have been chosen by other providers, so fingers crossed, I get all 46 matches plus pre-season.....play-offs are excluded grrrrr.

So a couple of points:

When inputting your age, it won't let you sign up if you were born pre-1918, so obviously one or two on here need to lie about their age!

I used my UK debit card to pay (I didn't want to send Pesos from my Mexican account and get shafted on the exchange rate)....but now I'm worried it might think I'm resident in the UK because the card is registered in my UK house number.......might they deny me the "live" stream?.......anyone else think this might be a problem?
    It knew I was registering from Mexico, because that box was already completed on the payment form, I had to remove it to input UK, but as I say, now I'm concerned.

Next, I get a lot of grief on here for living under a palm tree every day in 30 plus degrees......do I get a "free pass" on here now to gob off as much as I like especially on the "Match Ratings" threads, or do I still have to *****-foot around the usual suspects? (if the answer is "**** off Tarkers you exile"......................then I'm setting Vlad on you when he flies over, I'm too old for a bout of fisticuffs)

Lastly - Any idea of how much of the £110 actually goes to the individual clubs, I know that there are quite a few of us ex-pats and it would be interesting to know if we are making a difference to Notts coffers.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    OK, the £110 is paid and it says I can watch all matches live, unless they are "blacked out"....none are showing that yet ie that they have been chosen by other providers, so fingers crossed, I get all 46 matches plus pre-season.....play-offs are excluded grrrrr.

So a couple of points:

When inputting your age, it won't let you sign up if you were born pre-1918, so obviously one or two on here need to lie about their age!

I used my UK debit card to pay (I didn't want to send Pesos from my Mexican account and get shafted on the exchange rate)....but now I'm worried it might think I'm resident in the UK because the card is registered in my UK house number.......might they deny me the "live" stream?.......anyone else think this might be a problem?
    It knew I was registering from Mexico, because that box was already completed on the payment form, I had to remove it to input UK, but as I say, now I'm concerned.

Next, I get a lot of grief on here for living under a palm tree every day in 30 plus degrees......do I get a "free pass" on here now to gob off as much as I like especially on the "Match Ratings" threads, or do I still have to *****-foot around the usual suspects? (if the answer is "**** off Tarkers you exile"......................then I'm setting Vlad on you when he flies over, I'm too old for a bout of fisticuffs)

Lastly - Any idea of how much of the £110 actually goes to the individual clubs, I know that there are quite a few of us ex-pats and it would be interesting to know if we are making a difference to Notts coffers.
    Tarkers,
    re your location, they won't care if you lie about your location once they have your dosh as presumably it will be down to your IP address, if you try and log on from the UK you'll fail?

Quote Originally Posted by Vladpie View Post
    Tarkers,
    re your location, they won't care if you lie about your location once they have your dosh as presumably it will be down to your IP address, if you try and log on from the UK you'll fail?
    Rolls Royce is live on the 8th, so I guess I'll find out then

ps I didn't know about the free weekly crate of Newcastle Brown to go with the matches, I'd have signed up sooner if they had advertised it properly

So a couple of points:

If you are running a VPN when you watch the games just set it to the UK region like I have to when I watch goals on sky and problem is solved. Unless they have VPN spotting technology like Netflix do then you should be right youth. I would be interested to see how you go with this. If it's any good I'll be making the most of Brexit and the great exchange rate from AU and signing up! I can then also remove the " you dont go to the games" argument even though I rarely comment on performances as I rarely go to the games unless I am back on one of my jaunts to **** hole Britain.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    If you are running a VPN when you watch the games just set it to the UK region like I have to when I watch goals on sky and problem is solved. Unless they have VPN spotting technology like Netflix do then you should be right youth. I would be interested to see how you go with this. If it's any good I'll be making the most of Brexit and the great exchange rate from AU and signing up! I can then also remove the " you dont go to the games" argument even though I rarely comment on performances as I rarely go to the games unless I am back on one of my jaunts to **** hole Britain.
    No point in using a VPN for me, the "live" matches are only for overseas viewers.....I'm sure lots of UK guys will try using a VPN to pretend they are outside the UK, so I assume that the EFL will be blocking those trying it......in summary, sign up from Aus and you get all the matches live

No point in using a VPN for me, the "live" matches are only for overseas viewers.....I'm sure lots of UK guys will try using a VPN to pretend they are outside the UK, so I assume that the EFL will be blocking those trying it......in summary, sign up from Aus and you get all the matches live
    Thanks for the clarification tarkers I'll put my money where my mouth is. Yes youre right about the reverse flip as per above. I look forward forward to bagging your misguided views on our performances next season !

Don't tell tricky,Mekkico will be accused of favouriting immigrants ! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Drowse View Post
    Don't tell tricky,Mekkico will be accused of favouriting immigrants ! LOL
    The guy's a *****......us Mexicans are 'ard......grrrrrrr

The guy's a *****......us Mexicans are 'ard......grrrrrrr
    El Greigo I have one question for you. I notice that commentary is at "club level". I am not expecting Motto but do you know or does anyone else know if there will be commentary on the games and if so who is doing? Could be a good oppo' for Radio Snottingham to blood a youngster.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    El Greigo I have one question for you. I notice that commentary is at "club level". I am not expecting Motto but do you know or does anyone else know if there will be commentary on the games and if so who is doing? Could be a good oppo' for Radio Snottingham to blood a youngster.
    New commentary for Notts on Radio Nottm next season is Charlie Slater (no relation to Colin) He does the weather forecasting for Radio Nottm, he did commentary and interviews for Mansfield last few seasons....I like the bloke so hoping he's a good replacement for Colin S. Wouldn't know if he will be doing your's and tarquin's overseas thing though, but good luck with it......Still not there though are you pulling in the great atmosphere of Meadow Lane..

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast