+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: International ifollow signed up

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    If you pause that vid on 1:27, there is a good shot of Alan Hardy standing behind the goal wearing the stone shorts and pink shirt.

Fashion tip Big Al - that attire is more suited to the first tee than a footy match.
    And his right hand man, scary bloke him looks like something from the Krays.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    ....and to confuse me even more, here are the 6 goals in glorious HD and slow-mo.....from iFollow!!.....so the cameras were there, but someone forgot to flip the "live" button?......or am I just not understanding how these things work?

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/ifollow/
    This sort of thing is putting me off signing up. Magpie Player was crap and I'm worried this will be the same. Also the 'we'll show every game apart from the ones we won't'.

You've been brave shelling out and I'm grateful for the updates but I won't be ifollowing just yet.

Bumping this to the top.....the Official site have removed the "live on iFollow" from the last of the friendlies, so the big test will be the first match away at Coventry.....the free crate of NBA has been delivered by helicopter along with the 3D goggles and a signed pic of BigAl in his khakis.

More nearer the big day.

Bumping this to the top.....the Official site have removed the "live on iFollow" from the last of the friendlies, so the big test will be the first match away at Coventry.....the free crate of NBA has been delivered by helicopter along with the 3D goggles and a signed pic of BigAl in his khakis.

More nearer the big day.
    Let me know how it goes Tarquin. It might be worth me signing up at my place in Spain instead of just listening to a live commentary when I come over and miss matches. Much better to watch the match and then I might be tempted to come over more often. I usually miss about 4 home matches a year coming over so being able to watch a live match with a few cans of San Miguel is rather appealing .

Anyway now Colin has retired it won't be the same listening anyway....

The guy's a *****......us Mexicans are 'ard......grrrrrrr
    Don't worry, I have Betsy for back up

More nearer the big day.
    I can handle no commentary but looking at some of the highlights such as the Wigan game the camera is miles from the pitch and El Gringo seems to not understand how to use his zoom. I'd also be interested to know if there are going to be action replays on ifollow - I assume not? If the camera is that far away from the pitch with no zoom it's a 'No Alan' from me.

Well, the big day has finally arrived. Not sure of where to actually watch the game (I'm assuming it's on Match Day Centre?)......if there is anyone else out there in cyberspace intending to watch....please could they post on here once they get live pics from the Ricoh......just so I'm not sat here like a pillock scratching my nads watching the wrong screen

ps Which way do I point this aerial?

Cheers m' Dears.

Please keep us informed TB. I want to join from Spain for the times I am out there along with my 'normal' subscription from the UK for away games. Joining twice should be interesting for the system.

Well, the big day has finally arrived. Not sure of where to actually watch the game (I'm assuming it's on Match Day Centre?)......if there is anyone else out there in cyberspace intending to watch....please could they post on here once they get live pics from the Ricoh......just so I'm not sat here like a pillock scratching my nads watching the wrong screen

ps Which way do I point this aerial?

Cheers m' Dears.
    Just had a quick look round the iFollow section and I'm guessing you go and click the little camera closer to kick off time at this link...>>

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/matches/fixtures/

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Just had a quick look round the iFollow section and I'm guessing you go and click the little camera closer to kick off time at this link...>>

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/matches/fixtures/
    Tried that.....it just sends me back to the "sign up" page......grrrrr.....getting nervous

Two other people asking similar questions on Facebook......who have "live" warm-up pics on their site......annoying

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast