+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: International ifollow signed up

Quote Originally Posted by beeso84 View Post
    Anyone got any idea why I am getting the local Coventry radio commentary and not radio Nottingham?
    No, don't know how you can change that.

Are you getting Charlie Slaters commentary or is everyone getting the Coventry commentary

Quote Originally Posted by beeso84 View Post
    Are you getting Charlie Slaters commentary or is everyone getting the Coventry commentary
    If I go on to it here in the UK it appears to be the Coventry one.

I'm watching from the UAE but there is no commentary on the video feed is that the same for everybody else who is watching?

Quote Originally Posted by spag View Post
    I'm watching from the UAE but there is no commentary on the video feed is that the same for everybody else who is watching?
    No commentary here on the live pic feed.....plus it's impossible to read the greyish shirt numbers against the grey and white stripes....basically I'm guessing as to some of the players plus reading the live text....cannot understand why no commentary

I've dropped a line to customer services. Let's see what comes back. Anybody know why kick off was delayed?

I've dropped a line to customer services. Let's see what comes back. Anybody know why kick off was delayed?
    There was a big thunderstorm and downpour but not sure if that was the reason or not

T'was a thunderstorm

Please let me know the answer Spag, I honestly struggled with the players and their invisible numbers.....mind you, after that rubbish, no wonder the Notts players want to remain anonymous!

Will indeed. All quiet at the moment. Given it was first day probably quite a few issues to sort. I also noted stadium sound was also out of sync with the video.

On the whole reasonably happy with the live stream no buffering at all. Half way through the first half tried to get the commentary on my phone with the game on the iPad. That was out of sync with the video as well until I got thrown out of the streaming service for having to devices logged in at the same time.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast