+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Boris Johnson for PM

O/T Boris Johnson for PM

I think he's a very smart man, more clever than people realize...

https://youtu.be/9e6gPXf3ue4

At least he wouldn't be boring. And politics would be more entertaining, after Dianne Abott of course.

That interview certainly aint done himself any favours. Nevertheless May has to go soon, Probably Davis as the next leader but Rees-Mogg is worth a punt.

I never really thought about it that way, sounds very reasonable. Let's have a fun PM like Boris in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post

That would be a catastrophe, in my foreign point of view ;-)

When it comes to Prime Ministers or 'Head of Government' perhaps we should use the football manager system and pay for services supplied even if it was someone from overseas...preferably a Commonwealth country...stand more chance of getting the right man for the job.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post

He might act a bit of a buffoon, but he's a very clever cookie and he has what May does not have - charisma and warmth.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    That interview certainly aint done himself any favours. Nevertheless May has to go soon, Probably Davis as the next leader but Rees-Mogg is worth a punt.
    dont think Boris will make the top job myself,last of the bullingdon mob and cant see the torys making a return to that click Davis as you say would be a good fit,a proper brexiteer but i think his time has passed due to his age,Rees Mogg?i like him another true brexiteer and am suprised hes never been offered a cabinet post never gets ruffled always concise and fully armed with answers in every debate

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson and Jacob Rees-Mogg mentioned as contenders for the next Tory leader/Prime Minister.

If either of the arrogant, pompous, supercilious @rseholes gets the top job then we really must be in the brown and sticky stuff; and if we’re not yet we soon would be.

Dig a little deeper than smooth and in Boris’s case not so smooth interview styles and people will see both for what they are…….polished performers playing a part for the cameras. Even more so than most politicians, the majority of whom I wouldn't trust not to steal the false teeth from my grandparents. And they've all be dead for years!

They have their books they have their friends and their associates, yet they have little time for anything else or anyone outside of the ‘inner circle’. If either is the answer then I’m absolutely fkd if I know what the question could have been.

Crikey. Time for bed and a restless night’s sleep in the knowledge that people believe in either of them beyond tub thumping in the case of one and smarmy condescension in the case of the other.

We’m fkd I tells yah, well and truly fkd.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson and Jacob Rees-Mogg mentioned as contenders for the next Tory leader/Prime Minister.

If either of the arrogant, pompous, supercilious @rseholes gets the top job then we really must be in the brown and sticky stuff; and if we’re not yet we soon would be.

Dig a little deeper than smooth and in Boris’s case not so smooth interview styles and people will see both for what they are…….polished performers playing a part for the cameras. Even more so than most politicians, the majority of whom I wouldn't trust not to steal the false teeth from my grandparents. And they've all be dead for years!

They have their books they have their friends and their associates, yet they have little time for anything else or anyone outside of the ‘inner circle’. If either is the answer then I’m absolutely fkd if I know what the question could have been.

Crikey. Time for bed and a restless night’s sleep in the knowledge that people believe in either of them beyond tub thumping in the case of one and smarmy condescension in the case of the other.

We’m fkd I tells yah, well and truly fkd.
    thank f00k we didnt get comrade corbyn then,else we would truly be f00ked,for every freebee theres someone else picking up the bill.something the young voters dont understand or want to know about

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)