+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Millers Player

Millers Player

I seem to be unable to sign in anymore to Millersplayer...

I've sent them an email and the reply claims there is no PlayerHD anymore......

Anyone else having problems? They're still taking my £4.49 haha

Hmmm, I can't even find the website for Millers Player at the moment... I signed into my account a few days ago to update my credit card details and everything seemed OK - though they seemed to want to reconfirm my password and email address before letting me in.

If you find out more, avondalemiller, I'd be grateful if you could post on here. Thanks.

Hi CT, I don't subscribe to millers player but I think it's been changed to I follow.
    There is an https link available but I don't have time atm to put it up.
    Maybe someone else can assist with a bit more info.

It does say on i follow that overseas ex-pats can follow the Millers for season 2017 / 2018
    How much is it for i follow ? Was going to try it this season rather than do most of the away games.

Ps. more than likely topsy will know more info.
    Last edited by Casper64Frank; 23-06-2017 at 04:27 AM.

Yes it's called ifollow now, says on top bar or under more depending what you're using.
    Took me a few tries to log in then I realised you now need to put your email address in and pass word.

It was around £4+ monthly but thinks it's gone up a bit, it can be worth depending what the club put on but the live streaming sounds good

You can register for a free pass to check it out
    Last edited by millertop; 23-06-2017 at 06:52 AM.

Thanks very much, C64F and millertop, for your help. I'll pursue this line of enquiry....

.....everything ok now. They emailed me with a reset password. I got in touch through....eflsupport@neulion.com, they we're quick in responding to be fair.

Right, I think I'm as sorted out as I can be now. Linked into IFollow at https://www.themillers.co.uk/ifollow/ and reentered my email address and a new password. IFollow Rotherham United replaces Millers Player as has been mentioned. For the time being everything is as it was with Millers Player but obviously this is all about to change with the new televised streaming service that will offer expats live football coverage of all 46 league games (plus play-offs - if we were to get there) for a flat fee of Pds110. There isn't likely to be a monthly subscription arrangement for the new streaming service to start with though this may come. This fee only buys coverage of Rotherham's games home and away and excludes cup games. There isn't any information yet on how they transition payment from the old system to the new but this is due very shortly. It doesn't look as though expats will be able to continue with the old audio service though this will be available for those in the UK and Ireland.

Let's hope there's some entertaining games from the players for you to enjoy from far away CT

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Let's hope there's some entertaining games from the players for you to enjoy from far away CT
    Agreed, millertop. However, just being able to watch the full game each week - regardless of the outcome - will be a treat. The feeling of being at NYS, or elsewhere, with the rest of the fans - however vicariously enjoyed - is worth paying two or three quid a game for, I'd say.