shopify analytics
+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mackems Favourite Away Days

Oh....it now seems fashionable to post bladesmad >> Owlsmad.....fair enough!

Who posted this...?

"It just highlights the diffences between the types of posters on BM & Trufflemad Gray. It's the difference between being a Blade & a pig.On here we have the knowledgable, erudite, tech savvy, artistic, amusing, well travelled decent all round people. Over there you have NSU/WAWAW/Utah Saints, Shallowhead, Bannoinker, The fake made up life doc, Pinstripe, Hemet Rooster, MPS, Majorca fowl etc. I'll exclude Les & Aussie from that list. Need I say more ?"

hahaha...fuc*k me that's funny.

This'll be fun!
    Last edited by Bluestripe; 23-06-2017 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe View Post

Oh....it now seems fashionable to post bladesmad >> Owlsmad.....fair enough!

Who posted this...?

"It just highlights the diffences between the types of posters on BM & Trufflemad Gray. It's the difference between being a Blade & a pig.On here we have the knowledgable, erudite, tech savvy, artistic, amusing, well travelled decent all round people. Over there you have NSU/WAWAW/Utah Saints, Shallowhead, Bannoinker, The fake made up life doc, Pinstripe, Hemet Rooster, MPS, Majorca fowl etc. I'll exclude Les & Aussie from that list. Need I say more ?"

hahaha...fuc*k me that's funny.

This'll be fun!
    And?

Quote Originally Posted by Rav1 View Post
    And?

And?

You're mocking yourself bellender.

Quote Originally Posted by banno View Post
    And?

You're mocking yourself bellender.
    Good grief, you are so thick it's unbelievable. Well no it's not I take that back. Subterfuge? get it now?

Quote Originally Posted by Rav1 View Post
    Good grief, you are so thick it's unbelievable. Well no it's not I take that back. Subterfuge? get it now?

You're one top class mong