+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Is the club this desperate for cash?

Should people be contacting, phoning, emailing the the club in protest, especially if they are Millers fans. It is in contradiction with the club supporting "Kick it out". If anyone from the club is reading this thread, I hope they think again about allowing this event at the stadium.
    Even Farage and Nuttall are distancing themselves from Anne Marie Waters, with her links to PEGIDA etc. Giving someonelike her a platform, could stir more racial and islamophobic violence in the town.

I don't know about protesting, I should think there are quite a few on here attending

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    I don't know about protesting, I should think there are quite a few on here attending
    Very true...

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    The term is bigot mate unless you think only black and Asians are the only type of muslims?

Which is racist
    Most Muslims in Rotherham are from Asian or black backgrounds - I'm amazed that you haven't noticed!... so you are talking rubbish, as usual. If you want to use the term bigot for somebody who doesn't like mosques, that's fine by me

Disliking mosques doesn't make a person a bigot. What probably makes them a bigot is the reason they dislike mosques

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Strange then, that on a previous thread about new developments in Rotherham town centre, that you said that you didn't want to see any more mosques being built! What a great supporter of free speech you are! (LOL) What a racist hippocrite!
    As usual you're making far reaching wrong assumptions there.

My opposition to building a mosque was purely on the basis was to do so would clog up the planning process for the whole project because the public opposition would be so vehement that everything would stop.

So don't play "holier than thou" with me without thinking it out first and resorting to playground name calling.

Most Muslims in Rotherham are from Asian or black backgrounds - I'm amazed that you haven't noticed!... so you are talking rubbish, as usual. If you want to use the term bigot for somebody who doesn't like mosques, that's fine by me
    No I haven't noticed I don't go to people and ask "hey are you a Muslim" however I have worked with a few who go to pray during work and two of them were Caucasian 1 black and 3 Asian.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    No I haven't noticed I don't go to people and ask "hey are you a Muslim" however I have worked with a few who go to pray during work and two of them were Caucasian 1 black and 3 Asian.
    ...so from your sample of Muslim workmates 4 out of 6 were Asian or black, ....thanks for agreeing with what I was saying!

...so from your sample of Muslim workmates 4 out of 6 were Asian or black, ....thanks for agreeing with what I was saying!
    No thank you for agreeing what I'm saying mike.

The only point I wanted to press is that there are white Muslims too and I fail to see how a white man can be called a racist for hateing another white man because of a religion. Am I a racist for not liking millwall fans or Wednesday fans? Because surely which football team you follow is like which religion you follow

Don't be so silly

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast