+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: O/T Is the club this desperate for cash?

Big Ron got crucified for saying the "N" word in the same sentence as Marcel Desailly yet Big Ron did more for similar players during his managerial life in Britain.

Words condemned the man when his actions were positive......

Some poor so n so got done for calling EVO a "Scottish...#$##@#$....." whatever....but the racism card was played....( Gillingham away ? )

PC and there's PC...But in this case she wouldn't launch her party at my place I'm afraid.....the few quid wouldn't tempt me....but no doubt NYS would be castigated for refusing so....PC swings both ways....

As someone said that's democracy....

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"

Now where do the piggies fit into all this........lol

Just done a quick search of the most popular words on Millersmad.......muslim, racist, bigot, multicultural, Pigs and Stubbs are the most used words. Blimey.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Clubs like ours are supposed to be community clubs.
    I don't think we should be entertaining any political party tbh.
    It's not worth the hassle we should be looking to carry on with community work and appeal to the wider public and this kind of thing just serves to create negativity around the club which is just not needed.
    Yeah I agree, we shouldn't allow ANY political party to be using our club's facilities.

Cancelled

From the horse's mouth: "I found out this week that the venue due to host my leadership campaign launch next weekend has cancelled – having received contact from the police."

Good riddance to bad rubbish...

Tbf Roly Ukip would probably say the same about the other party's.

I'm blaming everything on the monster raving loony party 😜

Cancelled by the club so maybe an indication that they do listen to us?

My politics are to the left of grist and gm-gm but I have to say they strike me as far better people than the Nazi lefties on here. Roly, sees himself as "reasonable" and "fair-minded". Delusional rrse as reasoanble as Stalin.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    My politics are to the left of grist and gm-gm but I have to say they strike me as far better people than the Nazi lefties on here. Roly, sees himself as "reasonable" and "fair-minded". Delusional rrse as reasoanble as Stalin.
    What is a Nazi leftie? And to be frank, you could be to the left of grist and gm-gm and actually BE Stalin

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast