+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Is the club this desperate for cash?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I think it's called free speech in a democratic country.

Or is it a thought police state where citizens are brainwashed into thinking a certain way from the day they were born?
    Strange then, that on a previous thread about new developments in Rotherham town centre, that you said that you didn't want to see any more mosques being built! What a great supporter of free speech you are! (LOL) What a racist hippocrite!

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Strange then, that on a previous thread about new developments in Rotherham town centre, that you said that you didn't want to see any more mosques being built! What a great supporter of free speech you are! (LOL) What a racist hippocrite!
    Name:  p03dtkw2.jpg
Views: 858
Size:  30.8 KBName:  40deafde-febf-43fd-9661-12c4deed3796_400.jpg
Views: 854
Size:  9.1 KB

I agree with free speech and all that, but I wouldn't have her anywhere near NYS

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Name:  p03dtkw2.jpg
Views: 858
Size:  30.8 KBName:  40deafde-febf-43fd-9661-12c4deed3796_400.jpg
Views: 854
Size:  9.1 KB
    😆😆😆

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I agree with free speech and all that, but I wouldn't have her anywhere near NYS
    Likewise.

Clubs like ours are supposed to be community clubs.
    I don't think we should be entertaining any political party tbh.
    It's not worth the hassle we should be looking to carry on with community work and appeal to the wider public and this kind of thing just serves to create negativity around the club which is just not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Clubs like ours are supposed to be community clubs.
    I don't think we should be entertaining any political party tbh.
    It's not worth the hassle we should be looking to carry on with community work and appeal to the wider public and this kind of thing just serves to create negativity around the club which is just not needed.
    Yep, just about right that fella.

The term is bigot mate unless you think only black and Asians are the only type of muslims?

Which is racist

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    The term is bigot mate unless you think only black and Asians are the only type of muslims?

Which is racist

Prefer to keep sport and politics separate - not impressed, regardless of which pol party it is. Plenty of open spaces they can use

A rather famous person once said that some people's idea of free speech is that they are free to say what they like but if anyone says anything back that is an outrage.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast