+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Tories break data and election laws

O/T Tories break data and election laws

Hmmm just makes you wonder eh.

Below video link: Inside the secretive Conservative call centre, which may have broken data and election laws.

https://www.facebook.com/Channel4New...4967236376939/

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    Hmmm just makes you wonder eh.

Below video link: Inside the secretive Conservative call centre, which may have broken data and election laws.

https://www.facebook.com/Channel4New...4967236376939/

You need to start another rage day! Strange, how the Police outnumbered the 400 knob heads the other day. Were you one of the almighty 400?

That's a very genius way to call me names there baggieal, very clever of you. Anyway if you want to talk about the day of rage start your own thread on it.

Back to the topic of this thread.

That's a very genius way to call me names there baggieal, very clever of you. Anyway if you want to talk about the day of rage start your own thread on it.

Back to the topic of this thread.
    Good (and valid) reply.

I've always said, the slimy ones will do anything to stay in power.

And **** ones will never be in power i.e. Corbyn and no I don't vote Tory

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    And **** ones will never be in power i.e. Corbyn and no I don't vote Tory
    I just find it really funny that there is so much talk about the calamity, the unrepairable mess, the irreversible Armageddon, the potential Third World War that "would" happen if a Corbyn led government came to power.

Pssst, here's a secret. Hush, don't tell anyone now..

This is happening NOW.

Not IF someone else was in charge so think about it with that one

Hey, feel free to abuse
    Last edited by Newcy Wolf; 23-06-2017 at 09:54 PM.

Regis, here you go again. Why pick on the Tories? Corbyn has told just as many lies and many of his shadow cabinet have shown themselves to be complete idiots. You're not siding with the idiots, are you?

Btw, I didn't vote Conservative.........................

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Regis, here you go again. Why pick on the Tories? Corbyn has told just as many lies and many of his shadow cabinet have shown themselves to be complete idiots. You're not siding with the idiots, are you?

Btw, I didn't vote Conservative.........................
    You know Ketters, I never have been into Politics and even so now I hate it. It is so divisive and us voters are so powerless to really make any change. Just look at Brexit, we really are not going to get what was promised are we? Brexit may go ahead and we will separate but are we really going to see that money spent on the NHS? There are just so many lies made my politicians and most of it recently has come from the Tories. The number of U-turns that have taken place are incredible. I just fail to see any honesty in the conservative party. You may not like it but the Labour party has in my view shown a lot more honesty than any party i have seen in my lifetime. JC comes across as a very honest person, well principled and relates well to all walks of life. What he has been saying today about poverty, health etc is what he has been saying for the past 30 odd years. Call him Marxist, a luvvie, leftist, terrorist sympathizer blah blah blah - just think about who is calling him these names. Stop believing the click-bait headlines.
    People keep going on about 'well how is he going to afford to fund tuition fees?' Well how was it funded in the first place before fees were brought in?
    There are some things i don't agree with in the Labour Manifesto.. such as the minimum wage rise and maybe one or two other things. But with the corporation tax rise you need to know that we would still be the lowest in a number of the top wealthy nations. The U.K. in my view is being rinsed out with all its money and resources etc. Starbucks and Google get the so called Sweetheart deal and get away with paying what they really owed in tax. We need to have a fairer society, which i doubt we would get from this Tory government. I would vote for tories if I could believe what they say and their manifesto wasn't so silly.

Look at our rail services and compare them to those in Europe and other parts of the world.. and i have done a fair bit of travel to know what I am talking about here. I have seen the difference in many other rail systems. All i see in our system is we the customer are being robbed on a daily basis. How can we justify the rail fare increase every year. JC highlights the overcrowding on trains.. the media backlash showing that there were spare seats and it took rich boy Branson to come out and tweet - just why would he do that? We'll carry on believing the Tories and you'll be paying for healthcare to Virgin.

Anyway, the reason for me posting about the Tories is because all i seem to hear on here is a Labour attack. Why can't we have an equal showing of each party beliefs? and with real and reliable sources of facts and information.

You know Ketters, I never have been into Politics and even so now I hate it. It is so divisive and us voters are so powerless to really make any change. Just look at Brexit, we really are not going to get what was promised are we? Brexit may go ahead and we will separate but are we really going to see that money spent on the NHS? There are just so many lies made my politicians and most of it recently has come from the Tories. The number of U-turns that have taken place are incredible. I just fail to see any honesty in the conservative party. You may not like it but the Labour party has in my view shown a lot more honesty than any party i have seen in my lifetime. JC comes across as a very honest person, well principled and relates well to all walks of life. What he has been saying today about poverty, health etc is what he has been saying for the past 30 odd years. Call him Marxist, a luvvie, leftist, terrorist sympathizer blah blah blah - just think about who is calling him these names. Stop believing the click-bait headlines.
    People keep going on about 'well how is he going to afford to fund tuition fees?' Well how was it funded in the first place before fees were brought in?
    There are some things i don't agree with in the Labour Manifesto.. such as the minimum wage rise and maybe one or two other things. But with the corporation tax rise you need to know that we would still be the lowest in a number of the top wealthy nations. The U.K. in my view is being rinsed out with all its money and resources etc. Starbucks and Google get the so called Sweetheart deal and get away with paying what they really owed in tax. We need to have a fairer society, which i doubt we would get from this Tory government. I would vote for tories if I could believe what they say and their manifesto wasn't so silly.

Look at our rail services and compare them to those in Europe and other parts of the world.. and i have done a fair bit of travel to know what I am talking about here. I have seen the difference in many other rail systems. All i see in our system is we the customer are being robbed on a daily basis. How can we justify the rail fare increase every year. JC highlights the overcrowding on trains.. the media backlash showing that there were spare seats and it took rich boy Branson to come out and tweet - just why would he do that? We'll carry on believing the Tories and you'll be paying for healthcare to Virgin.

Anyway, the reason for me posting about the Tories is because all i seem to hear on here is a Labour attack. Why can't we have an equal showing of each party beliefs? and with real and reliable sources of facts and information.

and Jeremy Corbyn would be an old retired Geography teacher if there were no Phillip Greens in this World.
    (Corbyn is no 'nasty piece of work' - he joined the Labour Party, motivated by unfairness in society, brought on by the greed of the people the Tories admire.)

Boring.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)