+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Millers to bring in Proctor

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    Don't think we need one I'd play Vaulks there as he by far the best in that position imo. we may need a box to box midfielder for Frecks of he gets injured. I agree another striker a fox in the box would be good but we will see if they can bring that in
    Heard that Vaulks doesn't want to play there.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald_Valley View Post
    Heard that Vaulks doesn't want to play there.
    He's contracted to play where we want him to. I'm not that fussed of him in cm barring first game he lacks composure on ball. The amount of games he just whacks ball up in air instead of brining it down and holding a player off and keeping possession got a bit daft last year. He can do the dirty stuff and has his moments but for me rb is his best position he's not quick but good positionaly and can head and tackle. Just my opinion but I think we need more creative players in cm next year

He's contracted to play where we want him to. I'm not that fussed of him in cm barring first game he lacks composure on ball. The amount of games he just whacks ball up in air instead of brining it down and holding a player off and keeping possession got a bit daft last year. He can do the dirty stuff and has his moments but for me rb is his best position he's not quick but good positionaly and can head and tackle. Just my opinion but I think we need more creative players in cm next year
    I think we need a lot of things in the squad I'm hoping we have a decent crosser this year last year we had a lot of long passes but not many that was accurate. Also I'd like someone to take a few long shots maybe JCH and most of all I'm hoping for more speed up front and better pass accuracy.

Not much to ask for is it

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I think we need a lot of things in the squad I'm hoping we have a decent crosser this year last year we had a lot of long passes but not many that was accurate. Also I'd like someone to take a few long shots maybe JCH and most of all I'm hoping for more speed up front and better pass accuracy.

Not much to ask for is it
    The accuracy will be better due to the gap in the division and we will win the ball back quicker when we do **** up. Our wingers arnt bad for l1 the championship jump was too much for them last year. I actually like Taylor just needs to produce every week, he can not help his size or build to a fashion but I like his direct style and I think he will come good. The amount of headers he wins is admerabil for his size. A play off push next year is a big possibility. And tbh I'd be happy with that. We will yo yo between this league and the championship for a long time as we are a decent sized club for l1 but not financially strong enough for the championship. But I'll tell you now is take that, supporting my home town club than a money bag prem club any day

But I'll tell you now is take that, supporting my home town club than a money bag prem club any day
    Amen to that.

What's point in supporting a club that you need to wait 11 years for a season ticket and is hours away

So far I'm also happy with our signings, I also agree about signing another striker and RB ( I have heard a rumour a deal for one is in the making ) but I do think there's one position we are really weak at and that is another keeper for I for one don't have a lot of faith in out current two

Quote Originally Posted by dalemiller View Post
    So far I'm also happy with our signings, I also agree about signing another striker and RB ( I have heard a rumour a deal for one is in the making ) but I do think there's one position we are really weak at and that is another keeper for I for one don't have a lot of faith in out current two
    I don't know I think O'Donnell is decent for league 1 but yeah price isn't right for us. But if we can't get rid of him I wouldn't get another keeper we would have too many

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12