+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So it's 4411 away and 4312 at home generally.

Same with Vaulks when I 1st saw him. Fisher & Dominic Ball rated all 3. Bailey-King another one, rated him 1st time I saw him against Derby. Fisher played well against Derby also.

Team selection: Play players on there natural sides. Hate seeing right footers on the left wing.

Happy with that cayton but who would play potters role if he wasn't there?

said in my post Roly. I think we're short in the middle. From the squad there's only belaid who could sit in front if potter is injured.
    Would he do a good job? Well he has good feet,. Can tackle ok. Comfortable with the ball at feet. thing he's weak at is heading the ball and he's not a natural reader of the game. If we play Vs a team that likes to hoof the ball then wood/ajayi at the back and belaid infront should cancel out the hoof ball..

Agree with vaukes and fisher GWRU both had a little sumat though both very raw
    though not seen enough of ball. He deff has a attitude but providing it's used in a positive way it could work. Problem is if it's a "bad apple" situation then it's better if he sits near blackstocks than the other squad members

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12