+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Glastonbury

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    How does an old photo of corbyn with veterans in 2015 show that he cares about the armed forces? I think it tells more that he has nothing more recent. As far as what Farage was up to why dont you ask him?

Corbyn does not need to go to Glastonbury to get drugs. Quite clearly, he's on them already!

Corbyn tries to keeps away from anything to do with the armed forces, as it may upset his chums in the IRA!

How does an old photo of corbyn with veterans in 2015 show that he cares about the armed forces? I think it tells more that he has nothing more recent. As far as what Farage was up to why dont you ask him?
    Are there any obvious reasons (not just from this picture back in 2015) that suggest he never cared for the armed forces/veterans ever? In fact one of the many things Corbyn has always be reiterating is about all the armed services personnel who lost their lives in Iraq because of the unjust war Tony took us to. No he doesn't care.

There were one or two posters on here that said Corbyn paid his respects to Grenville and FP but never to the Manchester victims - FALSE. He went all the way to Manchester to pay his respects.

Farage was probably fulfilling his commitments with FOX news (which he is handsomely being paid for in the US) or he was maybe earning some extra dosh on some radio station here. I haven't looked into what he was actually doing so i'm probably talking a lot of utter farage.

The state don't care about veterans.Dad lost his leg at Arnhem worked all his life,standing up in a factory.Had to go in a nursing home for his last 9 months,at a cost of £22k,chap next to hadn't done half the work of day got it free.The nursing home was in Arnhem way Great Bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    The state don't care about veterans.Dad lost his leg at Arnhem worked all his life,standing up in a factory.Had to go in a nursing home for his last 9 months,at a cost of £22k,chap next to hadn't done half the work of day got it free.The nursing home was in Arnhem way Great Bridge.
    Totally agree. No matter what Government is in power our armed forces have been treated shabbily. Loads of stories like this one its a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    Are there any obvious reasons (not just from this picture back in 2015) that suggest he never cared for the armed forces/veterans ever? In fact one of the many things Corbyn has always be reiterating is about all the armed services personnel who lost their lives in Iraq because of the unjust war Tony took us to. No he doesn't care.

There were one or two posters on here that said Corbyn paid his respects to Grenville and FP but never to the Manchester victims - FALSE. He went all the way to Manchester to pay his respects.

Farage was probably fulfilling his commitments with FOX news (which he is handsomely being paid for in the US) or he was maybe earning some extra dosh on some radio station here. I haven't looked into what he was actually doing so i'm probably talking a lot of utter farage.
    Why do you care so much about Corbyn anyway? Is he a personal friend of yours? You are almost messianic in your response to any criticism of Corbyn. Look he's just a bloke with a beard, mind ya someone could say that about another religion we all know.

That bloody IRA sympathiser doesn't care one bit about the armed forces day, what a loon he is. OMG this is making my blood boil, how did we let this marxist communist brainwash our yoot?
    . If that's a photograph from 2015. Them veterans probably don't know you he is. More likely he was voting against everything in the House of Commons,which you cannot deny he did for the last 20 years with comrade McDonnell and the two thickens .abbot and Costello sorry thornberry.. and there's poeple taken in by these ,like I was with money bags Blair.

Respects to anyone who knew that dirty filthy terrorist scumbag no doubt! You know the one I mean, who blew up those innocent kids in cold savage murder!

Did not see Corbyn at any stage speaking to any of the victms in person! Did we miss this?

Totally agree. No matter what Government is in power our armed forces have been treated shabbily. Loads of stories like this one its a disgrace.
    Sorry to hear of that Soulman.
    I agree with what you say there Phil, no matter what government our armed forces are not treated well. We prefer to give out OBE's to people less deserving. I wonder if ever we'll see armed forces being paid more than politicians?

Phil - if i'm honest.. it isn't so much i care about Corbyn but i must admit I have warmed to him. I liked him at the start, then went against him and now am for him. What made me decide this is, day in day out all you keep hearing is of the personal attacks on this guy, you go on facebook or twitter and there is someone posting an article about him and within seconds the Ukipers are on it like flies to turd attacking him. It is the same old same old, leftist attack, marxist or communist. The daily mail and the sun nothing but discredit him. I've become fed up of it and this has made me stop and think. All the attacks on him simply have not done the sun, mail and ukippers any favours. A lot of people are annoyed by what the ukippers and the supporters believe in and it is very off putting to side with them. Nobody wants to side with the ukippers so they are warming to Corbyn. This is what is happening, everyone is fed up of the negative press and people just want to enjoy their lives without this divisive media and certain section of the population.

What has his beard to do with anything? Jews and Muslims have beards - so what? It is apparently in fashion in this day and age. I hate it.

Phil - if i'm honest.. it isn't so much i care about Corbyn but i must admit I have warmed to him. I liked him at the start, then went against him and now am for him. What made me decide this is, day in day out all you keep hearing is of the personal attacks on this guy, you go on facebook or twitter and there is someone posting an article about him and within seconds the Ukipers are on it like flies to turd attacking him. It is the same old same old, leftist attack, marxist or communist. The daily mail and the sun nothing but discredit him. I've become fed up of it and this has made me stop and think. All the attacks on him simply have not done the sun, mail and ukippers any favours. A lot of people are annoyed by what the ukippers and the supporters believe in and it is very off putting to side with them. Nobody wants to side with the ukippers so they are warming to Corbyn. This is what is happening, everyone is fed up of the negative press and people just want to enjoy their lives without this divisive media and certain section of the population.

What has his beard to do with anything? Jews and Muslims have beards - so what? It is apparently in fashion in this day and age. I hate it.

What a load of ****e - you have warmed to him! Many warmed to him, as he decided to get suited and booted and took Cameron's advice so he now looks half decent, and he has attracted votes from certain segments which includes the young. With free tuition fees, and free everything else, he offered everything apart from new iphone 7's.

Those that did not warm to him, are those who figured out there was no money tree to pay for all these giveaways, and those who don't like anyone who is friends or connected with murdering terrorists. Ask anyone with the armed forces past and present if they voted for this nutter!

You too could promise the earth Regis including bringing Messi and Ronaldo to the Hawthorns. It's all about being about to deliver!

PS - the only thing Corbyn would deliver is another million Syrians! Then again, everyone is welcome as long as they can financially stand on their own two feet or have a job! No such thing as a free lunch unless you are aggressive to a shop girl in Greggs with your placard on Rage Day!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)