+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Glastonbury

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    What a load of ****e - you have warmed to him! Many warmed to him, as he decided to get suited and booted and took Cameron's advice so he now looks half decent, and he has attracted votes from certain segments which includes the young. With free tuition fees, and free everything else, he offered everything apart from new iphone 7's.

Those that did not warm to him, are those who figured out there was no money tree to pay for all these giveaways, and those who don't like anyone who is friends or connected with murdering terrorists. Ask anyone with the armed forces past and present if they voted for this nutter!

You too could promise the earth Regis including bringing Messi and Ronaldo to the Hawthorns. It's all about being about to deliver!

PS - the only thing Corbyn would deliver is another million Syrians! Then again, everyone is welcome as long as they can financially stand on their own two feet or have a job! No such thing as a free lunch unless you are aggressive to a shop girl in Greggs with your placard on Rage Day!
    You are entitled to your own opinions.. the fact is the nation are not stupid, people will only be taken for a mug once. People will see through the lies, people simply have had enough of these politicians you support. EDL members like you are just a drain on the economy, nobody cares what you thugs believe in. How do you explain that's EDL member saying he would become the first white suicide bomber? How do you sleep at night knowing this is one of your group members that openly stated this yesterday. You are the biggest hypocrite on this board. Just turn a blind eye to what your party believes and exists for. The nation is fed up of the likes of you, all you spread is hate and blame foreigners for all your problems. Before the whole 9/11 you Combat18 and BNP blamed all ththe asians and blacks for taking jobs, now you blame the Eastern Europeans - absolutely ridiculous. Why can't you just get on in life and sort your life out and blaming everyone else. You are in control of your own destiny. You can start by educating yourself.

Yes I can play you at your own game.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    You are entitled to your own opinions.. the fact is the nation are not stupid, people will only be taken for a mug once. People will see through the lies, people simply have had enough of these politicians you support. EDL members like you are just a drain on the economy, nobody cares what you thugs believe in. How do you explain that's EDL member saying he would become the first white suicide bomber? How do you sleep at night knowing this is one of your group members that openly stated this yesterday. You are the biggest hypocrite on this board. Just turn a blind eye to what your party believes and exists for. The nation is fed up of the likes of you, all you spread is hate and blame foreigners for all your problems. Before the whole 9/11 you Combat18 and BNP blamed all ththe asians and blacks for taking jobs, now you blame the Eastern Europeans - absolutely ridiculous. Why can't you just get on in life and sort your life out and blaming everyone else. You are in control of your own destiny. You can start by educating yourself.

Yes I can play you at your own game.

I absolutely deplore EDL and any other group like this, but don't know what this has got to do with the terrorist bomber in Manchester who blew up little kids, and you made a statement that he was the same as the Cardiff man at Finsbury Park who was also low life! You were corrected by a number of posters and then you called three posters racist. Come on Oldham - Mick sussed you out

Tit tut - back to school today as you need educating.............

A thread about Glastonbury.......! Regis, for ****s sake give it a rest, if you really must drone on and on and on and on ad nauseum about f***ing Corbyn, then do it on a appropriate thread. Else.......well, you know!

Politicians are, of course, allowed to attend music festivals as much as anyone else but they should keep their mouths shut unless they want to sing along. I don't go to music events to listen to some politician that is more than likely lying to me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    A thread about Glastonbury.......! Regis, for ****s sake give it a rest, if you really must drone on and on and on and on ad nauseum about f***ing Corbyn, then do it on a appropriate thread. Else.......well, you know!

Politicians are, of course, allowed to attend music festivals as much as anyone else but they should keep their mouths shut unless they want to sing along. I don't go to music events to listen to some politician that is more than likely lying to me anyway.
    Ketters, It wasn't me who started talking about Politics or about politicians on this thread. Double check before you start acussing me of it!

Don't understand the big fuss, he was invited to an event to speak and he spoke? It was armed forces day and he tweeted a photo expressing solidarity with them?

Those making such a big deal out of it obviously just don't like him. I don't like Theresa May, but I don't criticise the organisors of the events she speaks at.

Build a bridge and all that..

Talking of TM, she was in the staunch Labour heartland of Liverpool for Armed Forces day where she oddly enough didn't get a good reception. This is the same Armed Forces she and her party have crippled with their cuts. I really do wonder who advises her. They mustn't have a braincell between them and these people are negotiating Brexit on our behalf. Its pretty obvious why we are an international laughing stock.

The thread is 'Glastonbury'. I don't give a f**k for Jeremy Corbyn, I don't give a f**k for Theresa May either. I came to this thread to read what people thought about Glastonbury. Here's a thought, you want to go on and on about some knobhead politician, start a thread about him/her, otherwise go away!

Perish the thought that someone might post something about West Bromwich Albion!

Yes i agree with you there.. but it wasn't me who started it on this thread. All my posts in fact have been started on O/T. Why can't you just spell out and tell those who first hijacked this post? instead of getting angry like some vile person - there is fu king no need for it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    The thread is 'Glastonbury'. I don't give a f**k for Jeremy Corbyn, I don't give a f**k for Theresa May either. I came to this thread to read what people thought about Glastonbury. Here's a thought, you want to go on and on about some knobhead politician, start a thread about him/her, otherwise go away!

Perish the thought that someone might post something about West Bromwich Albion!
    Chill yer beans Ketts, all you ever wanted to know about Glastonbury and probably a good bit more besides.

https://www.glastonbury.co.uk/pages/

Enjoy .

I've been to a few really good gigs lately and watched my TV 1 in awe at that Foo Fighters set at Glastonbury but am now rather concerned that the money that I have spent on renewing my ST would have been better spent on going to more gigs! Just hoping my worries are groundless.........................

I felt Kris Kristofferson seemed past his best.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)