+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you stand?

Would you stand?

We've put ourselves up as a candidate to trial safe standing in the premier league.

I think it is the right time reintroduce safe standing, and apparently even Liverpool are supporting their comeback.

Personally I prefer sitting now but, I think if reintroduced standing tickets should be £15 and adult and child should be no more than £20.

Are you in favour of safe standing and given the option would you choose to sit or stand?

Personally I prefer to sit owing to not being very tall and joint problems

Quote Originally Posted by Baggies_Boy_Tony View Post
    Can't stand the lack of ambition as it is, without having to stand and watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by wbatillidie View Post
    Can't stand the lack of ambition as it is, without having to stand and watch it.

Fletcher off the payrole and for sure over chicken chow mein, Lai will be licking his lips with a possible 20 million coming in for Evans.

What a shambles and for once if fans turn on the Board rather than the manager - nothing will ever change!

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    We've put ourselves up as a candidate to trial safe standing in the premier league.

I think it is the right time reintroduce safe standing, and apparently even Liverpool are supporting their comeback.

Personally I prefer sitting now but, I think if reintroduced standing tickets should be £15 and adult and child should be no more than £20.

Are you in favour of safe standing and given the option would you choose to sit or stand?
    no sorry BB to old.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggies_Boy_Tony View Post
    P.S: Another reason I'll be sitting, it's easier to go to sleep sitting down than standing

Wouldn't stand or sit to watch that sack of s--t we were put through last season unless it changes big style , live in hope 😨

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    Wouldn't stand or sit to watch that sack of s--t we were put through last season unless it changes big style , live in hope ��

Changes mean spending money! If you want cheap stuff you go to Aldi where quality is purchased at Waitrose. Even think the little man Lai will not spend at Aldi equivalent - we are more like Poundland!

I probably would have stood about a decade ago, but now I'm a bit older I like a matchday experience of sitting without the jostling of getting a standing position. So I wouldn;t stand now, but I can understand other who would want to.

I sit in the BRE, almost behind the goal and the view is very good, no need for anyone to stand up. Inevitably, though, as soon as the ball comes anywhere near the penalty area, some tw@ts stand up, forcing everyone else to stand. The stewards are useless. It doesn't happen often, as we don't have many incursions into the opposition's box!

So, where would these standing areas be? I don't want to lose my seat to make way for people to stand, I do want the inconsiderate ones at least spoken to by the stewards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)