+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/t wildlife programmes.

O/t wildlife programmes.

Got grandson round today and I've been showing him Steve Irwin on you tube.

My grandson loves it he's mesmorised with it.
    So much passion Stevo had him and David Attenborough just brilliant.

I grew up watching these guys but there just doesn't seem anyone who gets close to them nowadays.
    I was brought up to respect all animals watching theses as a family whenever they were on I wonder if the kids nowadays are getting the same message from characters like the ones we watched ?

Steve Irwin legend.

Everything he encountered was beautiful whatever it was.

Me and my boys always watched him and a few others when they were growing up.
    Not sure how much influence it had but my youngest is hoping to be a vet.

UTM

RIP Steve Irwin , passed away while doing what he loved. Ironic that he was killed by something that he was trying to protect..

There are one or two taking film crews to silly places and diving with croc's - cave diving to unknown caverns....risking life and limb for our "education" / entertainment.....and their careers as biologists / film makers. David Attenborough the king of the animal kingdom though - his life has been one great adventure and more recently acting with dinarsaurs so life like it's difficult to see the CGI involved. I bet he loves taking part in this modern medium.

Great entertainment !