+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Michael Hefele

We conceded too many goals from set piece situations last season by poor marking from our defenders, something we are trying to cut out by bringing in Andre Wisdom and Curtis Davies.

Not only defenders mark at set pieces the whole team has to

It's all down to defending, if you can't defend you can't see out games plain and simple. We seen it at Forest & Cardiff and we were lucky to come out with all 3 points against Birmingham.

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    We conceded too many goals from set piece situations last season by poor marking from our defenders, something we are trying to cut out by bringing in Andre Wisdom and Curtis Davies.
    kept 17 clean sheets and a club record 8 on the bounce not too shabby and I believe one of the best defensive records in the championship last season?

On the otherhand we didn't score enough goals and drew matches we should have won!

Huddersfield Town could offer Michael Hefele a new contract.

http://m.derbytelegraph.co.uk/transf...ail/story.html

We will have to see if they offer him the contract and if they do, and we really want him, then we will have to negotiate a better deal then them.

We will have to see if they offer him the contract and if they do, and we really want him, then we will have to negotiate a better deal then them.
    And that is exactly the sort of insightful commentary that makes visits to these forums in the off season completely worth while. I doubt there is another man alive who could have figured that out.

Meet our resident village idiot Baalocks 😊

Another one to join the troll brigade and another one to add to the list brilliant.

Another one to join the troll brigade and another one to add to the list brilliant.
    Don't worry too much about me, at 150 posts in just over two years I'm hardly going to qualify for anyone's definition of troll, even yours - though I am delighted to have attained status of 'village idiot' with that limited amount of content.

I guess, to be sensible for a moment, the point is that these forums used to be the go to place for news - especially for out of towners like me. Rumours of Teddy Sheringham's Ferrari being seen in the car park, all that sort of stuff, it was magical. It used to be my first web page of the morning (OK, maybe second!) to see what gossip was going on. Now I just pop back in every now and then, mainly through nostalgia but also in hope that I might catch something interesting - which I sadly almost never do.

Which is why, when I find a note saying that we will have to offer a better contract to a player if we want them to sign for us, I wonder how anyone can think that is of interest to anyone. It's soooo bleeding obvious it's ridiculous.

And it saddens me a little as it just confirms that there is no value to be had from coming here, this board and all message boards have had their time in the same way that I remember the Green Un with affection but know it has no place in our world today. But don't let me deter you, post your little head off if it makes you think somehow clever to look back the next morning at your drivel and think 'yeah, that told them!'. Just try to keep it to content that others would find interesting, that way people will actually start to bother to read what you post. Even a schoolkid can understand that, can't you?

Quote Originally Posted by BaaLocks View Post
    Don't worry too much about me, at 150 posts in just over two years I'm hardly going to qualify for anyone's definition of troll, even yours - though I am delighted to have attained status of 'village idiot' with that limited amount of content.
    I was not referring to you as the village idiot, Baalocks, but rather to the village idiot that hou were conversing with: who you have sussed out in no time. Shame the moderators do not see it that way.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)