+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Michael Hefele

Michael Hefele

Derby County are interested in Huddersfield Town defender Michael Hefele.

Why we would be going after another defender at this current time, when we not got Christie or Olsson or Keogh out is beggers belief.

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    Derby County are interested in Huddersfield Town defender Michael Hefele.

Why we would be going after another defender at this current time, when we not got Christie or Olsson or Keogh out is beggers belief.
    1. Don't know, good if obvious point

2. Stop giving easy ammo to the grammar Nazis

Or the Karma Police.

Why though, having started most of their matches last season, and looking forward to the premiership next year, would he want to join a mid table championship side?? Makes little sense from his perspective

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Or the Karma Police.

Why though, having started most of their matches last season, and looking forward to the premiership next year, would he want to join a mid table championship side?? Makes little sense from his perspective
    Derby and Norwich are offering bigger wages!

We are offering bigger wages and here was the thought we was trying to get rid of that.

Would be a good signing imo. Loving the rebuild of the back 4, which has been needed for some time. Hughes going has wiped off our vydra debt, plus 5 or 6 million banked, i can see ince leaving aswell to go to hudders, which could play into hands, we could get hefele plus 3m and the rest off butters debt wiped off aswell,, rowett is a footballing manager god imo,, hes wiped off most off most of our debt for garbage players inside a month haha.

And sorted our back 4 out. Whelen on the cheap, with a left winger and its been astute business from our debt magician. We could let shacks and keogh go by mutual consent aswell.

Huddersfield could do the same deal as Newcastle and offer us Hefele plus cash deal for Ince, which would be the best deal on paper for both majorities.

Defence and midfield were our weakest areas last season and Rowett has steadily managed to fix the defensive part, now we just need to work on the midfield side of things.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Would be a good signing imo. Loving the rebuild of the back 4, which has been needed for some time. Hughes going has wiped off our vydra debt, plus 5 or 6 million banked, i can see ince leaving aswell to go to hudders, which could play into hands, we could get hefele plus 3m and the rest off butters debt wiped off aswell,, rowett is a footballing manager god imo,, hes wiped off most off most of our debt for garbage players inside a month haha.

And sorted our back 4 out. Whelen on the cheap, with a left winger and its been astute business from our debt magician. We could let shacks and keogh go by mutual consent aswell.
    Can't help feeling you're going a bit OTT. I've every faith in Rowett but he's hardly 'rebuilt the back four'. He's made two hopefully decent signings and not shipped anyone out yet.
    As for the sale of Hughes wiping 'off most of our debt for garbage players'...selling our biggest asset wasn't really that difficult and if they're 'garbage players' (I don't actually agree) then let's not forget...we've still got them?
    As I say, I have great faith in GR but there's a long way to go before I hail him as the sort of miracle worker you seem to regard him as.

R4j. Defence our weakest link last season is that why we only kept 17clean sheets and a club record 8 on the bounce

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)