+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: O/t £1bn To Prop Up A Minority Government

QUOTE=tony260674;38572198]Hi Galant, you do realise situation010-2017 tory administration has borrowed more than 3 times more than the Labour administration of 97-2010? Much of this was due to the economic cycle but it is still startling isn't it?
    Also, the general election was called by Theresa May and May only, has she not called an unnecessary election then none of this would have been needed. There is no justification for this deal.[/QUOTE]

It's ODD....and I don't mean strange......Obsessive...Debt...Disorder....ODD. Quite a few on here have symptoms of ODD

History says from the end of the war only 11 years showed a Tax Revenue more than Debt / Borrowing.

As for the tarriffs that are going to help our debt situation they would have to be huge cos the last time I looked the UK National Debt was 1.7 Trillion...

Mark Carney has just pre-warned the Banks and reminded people about Consumer Debt this may indicate interest rates may increase sooner rather than later.
    The sooner Brexit is sorted the better for me Soft / Hard Brexit doesn't matter to me...get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    QUOTE=tony260674;38572198]Hi Galant, you do realise situation010-2017 tory administration has borrowed more than 3 times more than the Labour administration of 97-2010? Much of this was due to the economic cycle but it is still startling isn't it?
    Also, the general election was called by Theresa May and May only, has she not called an unnecessary election then none of this would have been needed. There is no justification for this deal.

It's ODD....and I don't mean strange......Obsessive...Debt...Disorder....ODD. Quite a few on here have symptoms of ODD

History says from the end of the war only 11 years showed a Tax Revenue more than Debt / Borrowing.

As for the tarriffs that are going to help our debt situation they would have to be huge cos the last time I looked the UK National Debt was 1.7 Trillion...

Mark Carney has just pre-warned the Banks and reminded people about Consumer Debt this may indicate interest rates may increase sooner rather than later.
    The sooner Brexit is sorted the better for me Soft / Hard Brexit doesn't matter to me...get it done.[/QUOTE]

Consumer debt is rising and borrowing is expected to rise (In particular Credit Card debt) so banks will have to increase the reserves.

£3 for every £1

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456