+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: O/t £1bn To Prop Up A Minority Government

Absolutely nothing to add to that , nail on the head Owen .

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...rthern-ireland

Yep animal. Time for us all to tighten our belts Mrs May for the good of the country..erm..well not all of us...
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40412343

Which kind of reminded me that she had a few rooms to spare for the people at Grenfell tower..funny she never offered...

Get rid of the Royal spongers that will save you a few bob Theresa...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 27-06-2017 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Absolutely nothing to add to that , nail on the head Owen .

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...rthern-ireland
    What a load of ballax............austerity never even started for the Queen

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Well then they should attempt to govern with a minority or call another election frog .

These kind of tax funded holding onto power deals need ending , they are bribes , nothing more and nothing less .

The first time the Labour Party pulled this stunt off I'd end my membership and my vote with it .

Yes I know Brown talked to them in 2009 and thank goodness he walked away .
    And how much dosh do you think Jimmy Cranky of the SNP would require to prop up a Corbyn government ? Cos she doesn't come cheap !

Also I think many people who didn't vote this time or protest voted will flock back to the tories to stop the ersatz Militant Tendancy from gaining power.

Slim chance slimchance. People are wanting someone to stand up against the tory austerity policies because they are pissed off with them. When they see such as the queen get an extremely generous pay rise- to say the least-who can blame em.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 27-06-2017 at 02:51 PM.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    If that's been reported then quadruple that figure plus other benefits.

Billions to save a RUBBISH economic disaster of a government - but they'll just fleece a few million OAP's to pay for their failures.....

Bring back Gordon Brown.....Britain's most successful post war chancellor !

Probably best ever chancellor....but he got some bad press didn't he ?

Who owns the media again...?
    Gordon Brown and Ed Balls were spending 170 billion a year more tan they took in in taxes. They wrecked the nations finances - this is now down to spending about 50 billion a year more than we take in in taxes and somehow this is called austerity - what a joke.
    The 500 million a year to Northern Ireland is regrettable but Balls and Brown were borrowing 340 times this amount to chuck away on wasters and pet projects.
    The alterrnative - the Tories step down and Labour do a deal with those necessary to give them a majority - DUP 500 million, welsh nationalists 850 million, SNP 1 billion, the greens 200 million a then of course soft Brexit - 100 billion leaving bill + free movement of people + annual contribution 2.billion for tariff free access.
    Nope 500 million looks cheap to me and all those lovely tariffs coming INTO government coffers to get the debt down.

Quote Originally Posted by Galant View Post
    Gordon Brown and Ed Balls were spending 170 billion a year more tan they took in in taxes. They wrecked the nations finances - this is now down to spending about 50 billion a year more than we take in in taxes and somehow this is called austerity - what a joke.
    The 500 million a year to Northern Ireland is regrettable but Balls and Brown were borrowing 340 times this amount to chuck away on wasters and pet projects.
    The alterrnative - the Tories step down and Labour do a deal with those necessary to give them a majority - DUP 500 million, welsh nationalists 850 million, SNP 1 billion, the greens 200 million a then of course soft Brexit - 100 billion leaving bill + free movement of people + annual contribution 2.billion for tariff free access.
    Nope 500 million looks cheap to me and all those lovely tariffs coming INTO government coffers to get the debt down.
    Hi Galant, you do realise that the 2010-2017 tory administration has borrowed more than 3 times more than the Labour administration of 97-2010? Much of this was due to the economic cycle but it is still startling isn't it?
    Also, the general election was called by Theresa May and May only, has she not called an unnecessary election then none of this would have been needed. There is no justification for this deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimchance View Post
    And how much dosh do you think Jimmy Cranky of the SNP would require to prop up a Corbyn government ? Cos she doesn't come cheap !

Also I think many people who didn't vote this time or protest voted will flock back to the tories to stop the ersatz Militant Tendancy from gaining power.

Corbyn said pre election that if there was a hung parliament he wouldn't be doing deals with other party's .

He'd govern behind his manifesto with a minority .

Galant....Someone beat me to it....but I guess tory dogma and propaganda rules your world...never mind - it doesn't make you a bad person......

But......

Do you want to buy a second hand car....low mileage....simple maths - simple lies.....

.....why yu no yissen cooky boy

Quote Originally Posted by tony260674 View Post
    Hi Galant, you do realise that the 2010-2017 tory administration has borrowed more than 3 times more than the Labour administration of 97-2010? Much of this was due to the economic cycle but it is still startling isn't it?
    Also, the general election was called by Theresa May and May only, has she not called an unnecessary election then none of this would have been needed. There is no justification for this deal.
    Tony, you have clearly not understood both the true economic cycle or how or why the funds had to be borrowed which can be clearly defined as having Cyclops and the jokers DNA on it
    Last edited by gm_gm; 28-06-2017 at 12:24 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast