+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT Millers shown in a bad light again

OT Millers shown in a bad light again

Silent justice have caught another would be child abuser. This one's from the Wickersley/Whiston area.

Good on 'em another one off the streets for a while we all say. Only downside is this guy was wearing a polo shirt with the Millers badge on it.

I watched the live feed on Facebook and all the messages scrolling across the screen were 'Rotherham again' 'dirty Rotherham at it again' and one guy even said he was going 'to smash our nonce faces at Rotherham away'

Obviously nothing to do with the club or the fans for that matter, but again our name is tarnished. Why couldn't he have been a Rotherham Owl!

Link: john deehan silent justice

Why "again"?

Pretty sure the majority of *****philes in Rotherham don't support the Millers or even follow football at all.

Like we are the only place that have scum.

Ipswich, Hull and Grimsby were the highest for scum last I heard.

The law is too ****ing soft

Unfortunately because of the child abuse cover up by SYP and the local council our town was put into the child abuse spotlight.

We know it happens all over the country but it doesn't stop the average ill informed drunk away fan chanting the abusive crap.

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    Silent justice have caught another would be child abuser. This one's from the Wickersley/Whiston area.

Good on 'em another one off the streets for a while we all say. Only downside is this guy was wearing a polo shirt with the Millers badge on it.

I watched the live feed on Facebook and all the messages scrolling across the screen were 'Rotherham again' 'dirty Rotherham at it again' and one guy even said he was going 'to smash our nonce faces at Rotherham away'

Obviously nothing to do with the club or the fans for that matter, but again our name is tarnished. Why couldn't he have been a Rotherham Owl!

Link: john deehan silent justice

FFS look back on your post..."why couldn't he have been a Rotherham Owl"...

You pathetic tosser..Trying to points score over a dirty, disgusting b@stard that should be burnt at the stake whoever he supports!

I hope they do come and kick yer fckin head in!

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post

You pathetic tosser..Trying to points score over a dirty, disgusting b@stard that should be burnt at the stake whoever he supports!

A not very intelligent reply there Braggy .I think the post was a bit of banter and not ment to "point score" as you put. Wether you agree with or not hoping they come and kick his head in is hardly angelic behaviour is it ! You would be banned if i was a mod and i will report your comments..

I just don't get why they do it.

And to be honest I don't want to know.

Are you bored,why would you want to post such rubbish,nothing to do with RUFC.

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post

Thank you for reminding me why I stopped reading or posting on these football message board sites Braggy.

As soon as you see a post you don't like you dish out childish abuse. Bit surprised with you to be honest, I've read loads of your posts which mostly seem level headed and polite.

I apologise for any offence caused but for the record I wasn't trying to point score.
    It was an In joke, with a lot of our fans holding a grudge against Rotherham Owls why couldn't this guy have been one or at least not associated to my club.

With hindsight it probably was inappropriate but wasn't posted with any malice in mind.

Think I'll go back to avoiding these sites again. They're not worth the hassle!

Quote Originally Posted by hotun View Post
    Are you bored,why would you want to post such rubbish,nothing to do with RUFC.
    That's a fair comment hotun but unfair just to aim it at me.

Look on the main board, majority on the threads are nothing to do with RUFC, they're all politics or crap, one guy even started a thread on it being his birthday, did you post this on his thread?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast