+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OT Millers shown in a bad light again

The headline is very misleading thats my point.

If you have read quite a few post from Braggy then you should know why he's upset but maybe braggy should stick to his own clubs forum.

Yes it was bad taste and I don't see where it's banter tbh But i chose to ignore that bit.

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    Thank you for reminding me why I stopped reading or posting on these football message board sites Braggy.

As soon as you see a post you don't like you dish out childish abuse. Bit surprised with you to be honest, I've read loads of your posts which mostly seem level headed and polite.

I apologise for any offence caused but for the record I wasn't trying to point score.
    It was an In joke, with a lot of our fans holding a grudge against Rotherham Owls why couldn't this guy have been one or at least not associated to my club.

With hindsight it probably was inappropriate but wasn't posted with any malice in mind.

Think I'll go back to avoiding these sites again. They're not worth the hassle!

Fair enough Loyal and I also apologise if I've upset you in any way..I obviously mis read the tongue in cheek bit of the post..
    It just really gets to me how these dirtry perverts are still walking around..They should do the tax payer a favour and once they are found guilty take em on the moor's and set fire to the bastuds!

Sorry again loyal...My reply was well out of order.

All quiet on the western front Bragg's. Another tilt at the promised land do ya think? A lot of competition again this year ?

hey up roly...

Chuff knows mate...After the last two seasons owt can happen and yeah, it's getting harder and harder every year competition wise..

I'll just keep doing what I've always done, go to the games and live in hope!

I tell you what does annoy me. The reason we get sung at us from every away team, "You're just a town full of p@edos" is down to the Rotherham grooming scandal. The Rotherham grooming scandal, the perpetrators were mainly Muslims. (Before any leftist jumps on my post to defend Muslims, I will just say that the majority of *****philes in the UK are white, because the majority of people are white, and also that not all Muslims are *****philes and most of them hate the dirty *****phile scum like the rest of us! Phew).

And we have already had acknowledged on here that we don't have many, if any, Asian or Muslim supporters. So the community that allowed this to go on for so long, the perpetrators themselves, their friends and family who obviously saw them taking little white girls in and out of houses, and driving them all over the place, they aren't the ones who get this abuse from away fans. It's he rest of us. We all get called *****philes.

Muslims don't grass on there own, and won't police there own, so it's left to SYP,hence the problem will remain i'm afraid.

2006 - Laura Muir (19) stabbed to death for rejecting Muslim's advances.

2010 - Laura Wilson (17) stabbed to death for "dishonouring" Muslim boyfriend.

1997 - 2013 - Estimated 1400 young girls raped by Muslim gangs.

Think Rotherham's male Muslims' attitude to young white women & girls is quite obvious to all but the stupidest lefty.

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    Fair enough Loyal and I also apologise if I've upset you in any way..I obviously mis read the tongue in cheek bit of the post..
    It just really gets to me how these dirtry perverts are still walking around..They should do the tax payer a favour and once they are found guilty take em on the moor's and set fire to the bastuds!

Sorry again loyal...My reply was well out of order.
    Braggy, you're crazy. Your initial response was spot on. Loyal's suggestion that his jibe at Rotherham Owls was t-in-c is laughable. That's why we have emoticons. Rotherham, my home town, is justifiably held in contempt by many because its population, council and police have turned a blind eye to massive child abuse and are still obviously in denial.

I didn't say it was a tongue in cheek comment.
    I actually said it was an in joke and with hindsight was probably inappropriate.
    Braggy and myself have sorted it out between ourselves so stop stirring fella.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast