+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Interesting interview with Kevin Dillon

Interesting interview with Kevin Dillon

I wonder whether he ever applied for us:

https://www.theguardian.com/football...merry-go-round

Sounds like he did well at Aldershot but the hierarchy didn't have the interests of the club at heart.

Thans for that, I had a lot of time for Kevin as a player. I'm sure he would have applied for our jobs, hope he received a reply at the very least. When he was at Aldershot he had Knightsie as goalie coach. They reached the play offs as the article says, they only had 1 fit goalie and as I recall the FL (as it was then) wouldn't let them loan another. Ridiculous as always, a Premier League club had been allowed to do so by the PL the week before, ok different league I know. it just shows how the smaller clubs don't get a fair crack of the whip in many ways.

Agree with that LDB.

I remember Eisner saying he'd want to expand staff. Might be worth KJ giving Dillon a look if needs be, he says he likes to help develop young players.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)