Get your very own personalised Blades Board gifts!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Brayford

Bradford thinking about making a move for him

has mcmahon gone to blackburn bulmer if so thats why bradford interested cant see him ending up in league 1 though or bradford affording him

We'll have to wait until the end of the transfer window to offload him, if we're lucky. We'll end up giving him away.

i hope not herbie at one time i was hoping for 1mill for the beard but would settle for 500k now

We'd be very lucky to even get 300k. Said this for a while now.

I'd accept losing him for nothing and getting his wages off the bill completely.

no cant accept that herbie deffo wouldnt give him away just to save wages lets be right 10k a week is only an average championship wage if that and if nobody wants to pay whatever price chris wants play hardball like other clubs are doing to us and keep him in squad for next season if nobody comes in for him the beard is still a quality championship player and should not be given away

We won't have much choice if Burton are the highest placed club interested. Even Bradford have been linked.

Apparently he's had a big wage rise too, as a result of promotion. Could easily be 15k p/w+ now.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    We won't have much choice if Burton are the highest placed club interested. Even Bradford have been linked.

Apparently he's had a big wage rise too, as a result of promotion. Could easily be 15k p/w+ now.
    think liverpool has well gone,so now think hartlepool

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Bradford thinking about making a move for him
    Thinking is about all Bradford will do

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Thinking is about all Bradford will do
    If Cloughie dunt sign THE BEARD he'll stay at BDBL mi thinks,a big shame he's got dodgy knees cos he's a good championship player on ability.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    If Cloughie dunt sign THE BEARD he'll stay at BDBL mi thinks,a big shame he's got dodgy knees cos he's a good championship player on ability.UTCB
    He's a very good Championship defender Rod

if nobody wants to pay a decent fee for him just keep him to compete with basham for rcb and drop the interest in eel i wouldnt have a problem with that brayfords better than eel anyway even if he cant train properly

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    if nobody wants to pay a decent fee for him just keep him to compete with basham for rcb and drop the interest in eel i wouldnt have a problem with that brayfords better than eel anyway even if he cant train properly
    Sounds good to me - give him time to get himself 100% fit again, and then the return of the mighty Brayford after Xmas to lead us on our Premiership challenge (I can dream)

Is Brayford back for pre season training, His injury caused in that playoff game,fitness is the key here.
    My worry is that Macfadzene might be part of any deal,Burton have 5 central defenders.
    And apart from his disciplinary record Mac is a good defender.
    A fit Brayford yes quality player ,A injured Brayford shame.
    Money tight on 5,000 gates----In Clough we trust.
    Will Mr Wilder do us a favour,He did last year ,Any way he will do what is best for Sheff Utd

That's true trev he always puts the best interests of the club 1st

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    He's a very good Championship defender Rod
    He is indeed Blockers. Old Herberts always had an axe to grind though, and continues to do so. Talks out of his rear end.

Wouldn't it be the case that The Beard,would potentially be, one of, if not the highest paid player on the books,if reports are true, a not 100 per cent fit one at that, anyone else slightly perturbed by that ??

Quote Originally Posted by redalwaysablade View Post
    Wouldn't it be the case that The Beard,would potentially be, one of, if not the highest paid player on the books,if reports are true, a not 100 per cent fit one at that, anyone else slightly perturbed by that ??
    As he's being off loaded, no.

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    If no-one wants him by September, I can see him getting released. Its a shame. He was a great player at this level, still a good one after his injury, but we've got other fish to fry.

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    h

That's if someone wants him, if not, it's another year on the books.......but if he does go, fair enough.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast