shopify analytics
+ Visit Sheffield United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Brayford

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Yup - he did - but thankfully we are over it and have moved on from overpaying ageing professionals looking for one last pay cheque.
    Monte,please don't quote the pigbore that's a good lass,it's on Pignore for a reason tha knows. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Monte,please don't quote the pigbore that's a good lass,it's on Pignore for a reason tha knows. UTCB
    Yes - a momentary lapse Rod...........and Pignore was working very well until a few weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    rod,why are you telling others to do something you aint done.....

Morning all! Well, we're not far of K.O. now are we? Sorry I have been away, my Broadband was cut off as mum didn't pay her bill and I had a coach holiday to Weymouth.

Really pleased with our first Premiership quality signing! You lot must watch and weep as you see Pub League player after Pub League player walk through the door of the fading salmon pink rust bucket?!

Yes - a momentary lapse Rod...........and Pignore was working very well until a few weeks ago
    Most unlike you Aya,must be giddiness re meeting Mitch

Quote Originally Posted by sharrowboy2 View Post
    Morning all! Well, we're not far of K.O. now are we? Sorry I have been away, my Broadband was cut off as mum didn't pay her bill and I had a coach holiday to Weymouth.

Really pleased with our first Premiership quality signing! You lot must watch and weep as you see Pub League player after Pub League player walk through the door of the fading salmon pink rust bucket?!
    Yeah totally impressed, just like when you bought guaranteed Prem players Reach and Nogoal. Just go back to the days before you had a pot to p**s in and leave your bigger neighbours ( sorry I don't mean Barnsley ) to get back to the Prem before you do. Another cast off, Middlesborough and Burnley fans must love you.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Most unlike you Aya,must be giddiness re meeting Mitch
    You're probably right BD - I've been starry eyed all week and have done my homework on him which reminded me that he had a big money move to Everton that sadly didn't really work out due to injury etc - anyway lots to chat about

You're probably right BD - I've been starry eyed all week and have done my homework on him which reminded me that he had a big money move to Everton that sadly didn't really work out due to injury etc - anyway lots to chat about
    Does Mitch know he's meetin a stalker?I hope it dunt end for him like it did in the film MISERY. UTCB

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456