Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Announcement today at

Announcement today at

2-20pm.
    From the Scottish government.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    2-20pm.
    From the Scottish government.
    Probably just the First Minister backing down from her March statement that the referendum will be between Autumn 2018 and Spring 2019 but done in such a way as to try and keep the Zealots happy. Or it could be an update on The National Survey as commented on in said thread. Did they fall short of the 2 million responses?

Or maybe wee nippy is announcing she's doing panto with the other Krankie HAHAHAHAHAHA Lolocaust

The biased BBC site says she's to 'reset' her plans for a re-run of the 2014 referendum.

I think she said 'rest', and the BBC's ****ed up. With that obese Jute ****er as Political Editor, who could be surprised?

I had him in the ghoul pool

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    The biased BBC site says she's to 'reset' her plans for a re-run of the 2014 referendum.

I think she said 'rest', and the BBC's ****ed up. With that obese Jute ****er as Political Editor, who could be surprised?
    Guardian has "reset" as well. I can't confirm either way as I didn't watch it. I personally don't think the BBC is as biased as everyone makes out.

Yon Jute fu(ker is getting bigger tho, I think he has his own moons orbiting him these days...

He's a ticking time bomb

Full speech here (I'll be amazed it this link works). It's definitely 'reset'

https://t.co/KduciDEfH2

Pretty much what I thought it was going to be.

Its the correct decision. Cant stand we nippy, but thankfully she has seen sense and done the right thing here. Im very pro independent, but the whole indyref2 thing seemed desperate to me. It will of course come up again, but hopefully its at the right time and it's after May has completely cocked up Brexit with her new DUP creationist pals! What the f*ck is Ruth with the mooth gonna talk about now!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Its the correct decision. Cant stand we nippy, but thankfully she has seen sense and done the right thing here. Im very pro independent, but the whole indyref2 thing seemed desperate to me. It will of course come up again, but hopefully its at the right time and it's after May has completely cocked up Brexit with her new DUP creationist pals! What the f*ck is Ruth with the mooth gonna talk about now!!
    She'll be practising for the marching season with her be-sashed idiot pal, Murdo Fraser, and their new best mates in the DUP.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast