+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Players on the way out

Players on the way out

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Davis_(Millers_ View Post
    Party Time if blackstock leaves

I'd give Dominic Ball every chance to prove he's worth keeping. Don't want to lose a potentially good player for nothing.

The only way Blackstock is going anywhere is if we give him a big bag of money to feck off.

We need to get a move on as well because if he is still her come 1st July it will come out of this seasons wage budget which will not be helpful due to the wage cap.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    I'd give Dominic Ball every chance to prove he's worth keeping. Don't want to lose a potentially good player for nothing.
    Apparently he has an attitude problem and we don't need any bad apples in the dressing room.
    I've seen him play a few times and didn't think he was anything special. I would rather we went for Farrend Rawson if he's still available.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Apparently he has an attitude problem and we don't need any bad apples in the dressing room.
    I've seen him play a few times and didn't think he was anything special. I would rather we went for Farrend Rawson if he's still available.
    I agree with this 100%