shopify analytics

Bet for FREE on football and win real cash bet4F is changing the game
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First sight of new kit

First sight of new kit

https://youtu.be/WavTzfvwI-A

No seat belt Mr Nolan - naughty.
    Last edited by arnapie; 27-06-2017 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post

Sorry - posted at same time, but I was delayed because I saw news of Peter Bircumshaw, so morally I was first!

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post

I think for some reason his seatbelt is on but under his arm

Kit looks good

Reminds me more of a Newcastle type kit than one of ours, but I still think it's very good

Stripes are far too wide, not enough of them. Not one that I'll buy.

There is only so much that can be done with black n white stripes... it is good that they have managed to make it look different to many of the recent kits. Gold lettering and numbers is markedly better than red!
    Quite like yhe training shirt KN had on...is that new too?

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Stripes are far too wide, not enough of them. Not one that I'll buy.
    It looks stylish. I like it as a kit, but agree that it's quite far away from what the Notts kit 'should' be.
    Both my kids have been nagging me for one this year (after the club shop was sold out last year ), so I'll fork out for it regardless. What it is is more important than what it looks like.
    Last edited by SolSigns; 27-06-2017 at 09:35 PM.

Nice shirts, I particularly like the gold trim on the home shirt. Get the Jake Bugg logo on the front and I might well be tempted. The away shirt is a bit similar to a couple of recent ones, but at least it's not pink!

Quote Originally Posted by SolSigns View Post
    It looks stylish. I like it as a kit, but agree that it's quite far away from what the Notts kit 'should' be.
    Both my kids have been nagging me for one this year (after the club shop was sold out last year ), so I'll fork out for it regardless. What it is is more important than what it looks like.
    I can understand that. For kids, this is their history in the making.

I like the look of the away shirt better than the home....But I will buy both to fund the revolution COYP

I like the new goalkeeper kits just not sure about the goalkeeper !

Looks great

Thank goodness someone had the common sense to get rid of the red and actually make the stripes faded on the back so that we can actually see and read the names and numbers. The gold text matches with the logo now as well and the gold puma is good.

I like it!

The faded stripes on the back work well too. It's stylish and different, and on a practical level commentators will be pleased because they will actually be able to pick out the short numbers properly.

Like the kit but absolutely loved the video with young Josh receiving the first kit - great idea, well done Notts. Now let's get a few more decent players in to wear it.

Wasn't a fan of it last night, have slept on it and still not a fan. Mind you I'm sure it will look good at Wembley in our play off final victory.

I think it looks class. Without the sponsor I'd go as far as to say it's the best shirt we've had since the Adidas top was last seen in 1983. Should be the best selling shirt since the Nike days.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Wasn't a fan of it last night, have slept on it and still not a fan. Mind you I'm sure it will look good at Wembley in our play off final victory.
    ^^^this

I haven't ordered one since Craig Short was manager so was planning to this season especially when I heard you could get it sans adverts. Now I'm not so sure.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast