+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: .....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What's everyone's opinions on the lack of signings?
    Also the possibility of losing Britt?
    Worrying times?

Britt will be gone IMO.

Money talks and no matter what, he will do what's right for him.
    Lack of signings? Not to sure yet. The squad needed trimming badly, but maybe 3 or 4 decent signings in.
    The defence in particular

Sell Britt and buy some hungry players.

I slaughtered Brit on many occasions last season, he looked unfit, overweight and slow then on the last day of the season he starts to play again, something tells me that he was putting himself in the shop window, get rid is what I say, probably worth between 6 and 8 million quid, let's cash in,
    Derby to be honest did well in getting rid of the crap in Ince and Hughes and pocketing good cash for them as well, we need to do the same with Britt,
    We need proven Championship mussle and get rid of ALL of the injury prone high earners at the club,
    Signings will come, it's still early.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    I slaughtered Brit on many occasions last season, he looked unfit, overweight and slow then on the last day of the season he starts to play again, something tells me that he was putting himself in the shop window, get rid is what I say, probably worth between 6 and 8 million quid, let's cash in,
    Derby to be honest did well in getting rid of the crap in Ince and Hughes and pocketing good cash for them as well, we need to do the same with Britt,
    We need proven Championship mussle and get rid of ALL of the injury prone high earners at the club,
    Signings will come, it's still early.
    Well your £8 million bid has been kicked into touch.
    Burnley make me laugh. They always expect our players on the cheap. Look at the Lansbury annual farce.

Have to agree with pork chops.
    Ermmm .... Sorry I meant Es***.

Wait....isn't it the same thing.

Hahaha

Tricky your right about Burnley they want everything for peanut's Stick them out like we did with Hendricks they even bid £3million to start with BA must be worth £10million at least with his scoring record The by just sold Keane for £20million and will want a similar amount for Gray who they will sell if they get Assombolonga

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Tricky your right about Burnley they want everything for peanut's Stick them out like we did with Hendricks they even bid £3million to start with BA must be worth £10million at least with his scoring record The by just sold Keane for £20million and will want a similar amount for Gray who they will sell if they get Assombolonga
    What I have heard, is that Boro have talked 15M and even that hasn't turned heads.
    He has 3 years on his contract and under the new regime, where is the threat to sell?
    It would take serious money to change that. £20 million + .
    We paid £5.5 million + 3 M add ons. They are taking the piss.

He has had problems, but is fully fit and rearing to go.
    Burnley are a complete joke where transfers are concerned. They expect everyone to be an Xmas present.

Ok don't slaughter me I was watching youtube on football greatest teams and there was little ol' Nottingham Forest.

The comments of 1 guy struck a chord because I was around the same age. Here is what he said.

For anyone watching this- the younger generation-can you imagine watching this team? I was a young lad age 9, and watching my team win the second division- then on to win the old 1st- then European cup twice- it was well beyond my wildest dreams, and to this day is still an total inspiration to me.
    We never were that fashionable- and we knew it. Being an underdog is very special

I could die now and be very happy indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CxgKy00O_g

If you want to watch it Tricky, may hv to remove the s in https.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast