+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Scousers get their man/men

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ramAnag I agree with you, well stated. Most have turned up at football grounds worse for ware. I just hate the dishonesty of those in charge just so they can keep their big salaries and pensions.
    It happens all the time in our corrupt country, cannot believe anything any more. Child abuse in the top circles of society has and maybe still rife! Hey its just happened with the £1biliion payment to the DUP to keep power and yet there is no money for pay rises for Nurses!
    Religious Leaders and Politicians jokers!
    Maggie hated football supporters she saw them as scum like the miners and union members, consequently she saw their lives as unimportant!

We never learn though.

Sorry for the rant, the good thing is that Hillsboro could never happen again with everyone carrying a camera and social media.
    Hillsboro should be closed down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramfantastic View Post
    ramAnag I agree with you, well stated. Most have turned up at football grounds worse for ware. I just hate the dishonesty of those in charge just so they can keep their big salaries and pensions.
    It happens all the time in our corrupt country, cannot believe anything any more. Child abuse in the top circles of society has and maybe still rife! Hey its just happened with the £1biliion payment to the DUP to keep power and yet there is no money for pay rises for Nurses!
    Religious Leaders and Politicians jokers!
    Maggie hated football supporters she saw them as scum like the miners and union members, consequently she saw their lives as unimportant!

We never learn though.
    Like!
    Although the cameras and social media would probably only stop the cover up, not the 'disaster'. Getting rid of fences was the most important thing perhaps to come out of that horrible day...despite everything else I'd still like to see a return to 'safe standing' in appropriate stadiums...which is pretty much all of them in the top two 'divisions'.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 29-06-2017 at 01:18 PM.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)