+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T The Next Time May Praises The Emergency Services

O/T The Next Time May Praises The Emergency Services

When they are tackling knife wielding terrorists , going into burning high rise tower blocks to save lives not knowing whether they themselves will come out alive or not or simply the care service who pick you up off the floor in your old age at 3am on a sunday morning and clean your bodily functions up .

Don't ever forget that power and clinging on to an orange sash is far more important to the Tory Party .

Vermin !!!

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ockingly-clear

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    When they are tackling knife wielding terrorists , going into burning high rise tower blocks to save lives not knowing whether they themselves will come out alive or not or simply the care service who pick you up off the floor in your old age at 3am on a sunday morning and clean your bodily functions up .

Don't ever forget that power and clinging on to an orange sash is far more important to the Tory Party .

Vermin !!!

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ockingly-clear
    Correct..

Shown there true colours again.

They even roared with applause when the vote was passed to keep the 1% cap on pay .

They will get their's very soon , the likes of Amber Rudd will be out of work at the next election along with many more .

They are virtually handing the keys to n0.10 over to JC with every passing day and they can't even see it because they are so out of touch with real people .

Correct

The POLITICS OF PANIC !

But the MEDIA haven't been at full swing yet.....I guarantee a very personal JC media bomb soon.....

The attack on individuals is a basic political tool and people love to buy into pulling people down - it makes people feel good about themselves in some perverse way.

ffs they should have these debates in the school yard

Edit; politicians that is not your (well maybe some )

Been a labour voter all my life but could not bring myself to vote this time because of Corbyn and if you went round to every labour voter I think he would not get much support.Big ideas but no money to carry them out,,its only six months ago he was a laughing stock and still is in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by hotun View Post
    Been a labour voter all my life but could not bring myself to vote this time because of Corbyn and if you went round to every labour voter I think he would not get much support.Big ideas but no money to carry them out,,its only six months ago he was a laughing stock and still is in my opinion.
    Hence the reason the tories are clinging to power, unfortunately. Whatever your reasons, you must accept that you, and many others, dislike of Corbyn (most of which will have been reinforced by untruthful smear campaigns since Corbyn was elected leader) is directly a reason they can do what they wish. That's your perogative of course, it's a democracy after all, i don't blame you, you've been duped by a 2 year campaign to smear Corbyn, the vast majority of those smears clearly incorrect, but you have to see through the woods to se the trees.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Hence the reason the tories are clinging to power, unfortunately. Whatever your reasons, you must accept that you, and many others, dislike of Corbyn (most of which will have been reinforced by untruthful smear campaigns since Corbyn was elected leader) is directly a reason they can do what they wish. That's your perogative of course, it's a democracy after all, i don't blame you, you've been duped by a 2 year campaign to smear Corbyn, the vast majority of those smears clearly incorrect, but you have to see through the woods to se the trees.
    Not been duped at all ,Corbyn managed to make himself look foolish all by himself,even his own MPs didnt want him,problem with the Labour party at the moment is that there doesnt seem to be any credible candidates to challenge Corbyn,if we had had a decent leader they would have won the election.If anybody is doing the duping its Corbyn masquerading as the saviour of the world and some of the loony left believe he is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast