+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: McBurnie signed

McBurnie signed

On loan

big lad 6ft 2" just what bradshaw needs to feed off

Don't know much about him to be honest I don't think many would be excited , comes in does well someone else will buy him plays ****e we will be able to sign him , cannot be worse than the uninterested armstrong , Roberts or yiadom going the other way maybe plus some cash

Armstrong was good for us to begin with wasnt he, I wouldnt say he was uninterested for the whole season. But that shows the good and bad of the loan system all in one.

By the way is this kid McBurnie from my neck of the woods (West Yorkshire) ? That means we're in trouble then.
    If hes 6 ft 2 then hey, that might be something for Tom Bradshaw to work alongside, so Hecky & co are obviously doing their homework. Its his total lack of experience at first team level and in this league that concern me to begin with.

He's a Leeds lad didn't do much at Chester or Bristol rovers on loan we might have signed a dummy

I hope that he does well - some comments here are a bit worrying! Let's hope they're wrong!

Try before we buy , not the worst idea in the world with this kid .

Nowt to lose here .

McBurnie has won the Premier League 2 Player of the Season award after playing a starring role as Swansea City won two trophies in 2016/17.

The striker scored 23 goals across all competitions as the Swans won the PL2 Division 2 title by 11 points and claimed the Premier League Cup with a 2-0 victory over Reading at the Liberty Stadium.

has won the Premier League 2 Player of the Season award after playing a starring role as Swansea City won two trophies in 2016/17.

The striker scored 23 goals across all competitions as the Swans won the PL2 Division 2 title by 11 points and claimed the Premier League Cup with a 2-0 victory over Reading at the Liberty Stadium. The 20-year-old’s impressive form was also rewarded with his senior debut in the EFL Cup second round and five Premier League appearances.

McBurnie, who also won January’s PL2 Player of the Month, was selected for the PL2 Player of the Season prize by the Premier League Football Development Department from a shortlist of the players PL2 managers had most nominated for the best individual performance by an opponent from each match this season.

He beat 10 other players to award, including Liam Walsh from Division 1 champions Everton, Liverpool's Trent Alexander-Arnold and Ben Woodburn, and Manchester United’s Axel Tuanzebe.

Poggy

With all due respect that CV is a million miles away from championship level , week in and week out .

I sincerely hope the kid steps up and makes his mark here I really do and I wish him all the luck in the world .

A few on here Animal didn't seem to know much about the lad and I'm just providing this information.
    I'm not getting exited about it but think he's worth a loan deal. Abraham did well at that level for Chelsea and didn't do too bad at Bristol City.
    Last edited by POGGYWELL; 29-06-2017 at 10:35 PM.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast